21 : 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓟𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮

Another week came.

The rusted doors opened, peeking out is, Philippines and a human, Chinese diplomat specifically.

It's been a week since China was captured. 'World War III' reached out to a Chinese diplomat that would be willing to come and talk with them. They're pretty sure that China would admit defeat. A total of of 207,000+ Chineses has died so there's no use in fighting back and most of China's cities are held as hostages— more of a royalties.

China was sleeping peacefully, he's tied up in a chair, multiple cuts, wounds and a slap mark that was very visible in his red face. The Chinese was dreaming about being in peace..

"Wake up.. China." Philip softly said, shaking the Chinese in order to wake him up. The diplomat cleared his throat and turned to the Country Master besides him, "Why don't you just.. Kick or slap him to wake up?" the diplomat suggested.

This surprised Philippines. A Chinese diplomat, suggesting to Philip to hurt China just to wake him up. Philippines couldn't do that. "Sorry but no. Can you turn around for a second?" he asked and the diplomat turned around.

China snapped his eyes open and he saw Philip, smiling at him, "You're finally awake. I thought that.." he caressed China's cheek before pulling away. "W-what was that.." The Chinese country is confused on why would Philip do that but his eyes dotted to the diplomat.

China is familiar with the diplomats in his country. "Xuan Li Tang.." The called human perked up and turned around to face his Country Master. "Country Master China. Good Morning." he greeted with a monotone voice.

Diplomat Tang has been in a few talks with China regarding international relations back then but this is quite different. "You're here to make me admit defeat right?" China forced his annoying grin on as Xuan Li nodded,

"City Masters, Suzhou, Xiamen, Fuzhou and 12 more have been captured and held as hostages. The cities already pleaded to surrender. A total of 26,000+ citizens are also held by the Filipinos. They also pleaded to surrender. 57% of your population wants to surrender. The international community also lowered their relations further because of us, nuking Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City of Vietnam."

China frowned. He knows that, he even took a lot of drugs and medecines to prevent the effects of it. But none worked but the medecine that Philippines injected to him seem to work like magic. Also, "What? What about Laos? The nukes weren't sent there? Tsk.." he shooked his head, dissapointed.

That ticked something inside Philip but he kept it inside him as he informed, "Total of 8,000,000 and up died because of your actions. The radiation killed over a hundred thousand. You should be sorry.. And worried." he stated with a cold face, earlier, he felt warm, but hearing the dissapointment on China's voice when he heard that no nukes landed on Laos..

"Why would I be worried? What would you guys do? Torture me to death? I don't care to be honest." China rolled his eyes and Xuan Li fake coughed and continued, "If you don't admit defeat towards the allied countries, They're going to use our own nukes that they have discovered in our regional facilities and bomb Nanjing and Beijing as they said."

China flinched and lowered his head. "O-oh.." he doesn't want to be bombed. Philip saw this and went ahead to give China a 'reassuring' shoulder pat. "You'll not be bombed if you just surrender. Sign the paper of the proof of surren—" "No." he also doesn't want to give up.

Philip and the diplomat shared a look. *Knock knock* they turned to the door. "Come in." Philip said and the rusty doors oopened, "Hey lil'bro! Did I disturbed you?" Del Pilar peeked his head out. The youngest Maharlika sighed with a smile, "No.. What did you come for?"