12 : Sтєαℓтн

WTO(World Trade Organization). The one who always work on international trades, the one who doesn't get paid right.

Is he doing good? No. Most trades since years has gone bad because of his country. You see..

Philippines is a gateway to have access with the South East Asian countries and other resilient countries in the Asia region. Most trades would always come across The Philippines since it's in Asia and big trades with the the North and South America countries are mostly to Asia because of China, Japan and South Korea.

The close go-to way from the American continent is to go from North Pacific Ocean to the Philippine Sea. That's why most trades get shot down by 'World War III'. Philippine Sea is part of the country as the name suggests. But there are som lucky trades that manages to cross through the East China Sea.

Talking about China Sea.. Since the dispute of the 'South China Sea' is still not decided, 'World War III' claimed most of its part as the 'West Philippine Sea' which angered a few countries but it's okay to them now.

Back to WTO..

"Another trade fail." He stated lifelessly. He felt like he's useless when there's no trade going right. WTO is WHO's older brother but they rarely see each other nowadays.

Organizations like WTO, WHO, Seato(South East Asia Treaty Organization), Mercosur, SCO(Shanghai Cooperation Organization), PA(Pacific Alliance), Celac(Community of Latin American and Caribbean States) and other more organizations like those are not really needed mostly in World Meetings. It's optional for them to come or not though.

WTO pushed the stack of papers infront of him aside and crosed his arms on the desk and layed his head down. "I hate this job! I wish I was another organization instead—" he got cut off by his thoughts,

'But if I was another organization.. Can I stand and do their works? I don't know any of their work.. I guess being a International Trader of the World is better..'

He doesn't really think of those things. His body itself wants him tl think that being a World Trade Organization is better than being a organization that is about a alliance or some other sort of difficult stuff.

WTO know that world trades can't happen without him. It made him feel unique from the other organizations. But he still think his work is harder than 'UN's work who haves fun traveling world, placing random World Meetings, etc..'

He believes that UN is slacking off but he also knows the truth that UN is working harder than any organization. After all, he keeps the peace and that peace is in danger on Asean's side with China.

"How do I do the unthinkable and pass through his country without any trades getting in danger..?" he rubbed his temples and took out a world map and start planning ways to not get into his territorial claims.

After some time he had few planned,

1) Go to the territory between Taiwan and China.

2) Enter Indonesia's land.

3) Cross the Coral Sea to Arafura Sea to Banda Sea and enter Gulf of Thailand.

"Okay great! Let's try these three out!" He just wish that he doesn't meddle into the war.

12 : Stealth

Del Pilar POV

He finally climbed into the top. He panted and layed down, "Haah..I hate climbing.. They exhaust me.." Singapore heavily breathed. Cambodia and Thailand kneeled into both of his side and the Thai handed him a bottle of water while the Khmer wiped his sweat.