14 : Sтєαℓтн

Few days later •••

Laos, officially declared war to China because of the death of both Borom and Anovong and the car that China and Taiwan forgot to take care of.

Also.. Another war has spread all over the world...

China declared war on Pearl Of The Orient Seas. What a headline that you'll want to see in your daily news channel and newspaper.

That declaration made him do things. China's declaration of war sent him¿ to WHO. It's his fault¿ afterall.

Another news about the countries that mentions China. Australia, Austria, Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, UK, USA, and even Russia put an embargo between their countries and China. Most other countries such as Italy lowered relations with the country; China.

Moving on. Philippines reached out to few countries in Africa via email. A lot were surprised that Philippines¿ reached out to the African countries first before the South East Asians— or that's what they all thought.

The Philippines is still not available to travel to and their appearance would only be sudden as they plan to end their war at China really fast and go back on isolation.

✰▶ Shabling, Bhutan: Holiday Cottage of Bhutan(Vacation House)

It's a sunny day in Shabling. A town in Bhutan. The country that doesn't recognize a lot of other countries including China despite sharing borders with the Chinese country.

Bhutan was resting in his vacation home along with some of his Town Masters or he just call them, ओल्डीज़(Oldies). Just like in the Philippines and far more other countries, Towns, Villages and Cities are far more older than the country itself.

___________________________________
ᴬᵘᵗʰᵒʳ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗᵉ:
ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʜᴜᴛᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ɪꜱ ᴅᴢᴏɴɢᴋʜᴀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏɢʟᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴꜱʟᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴡᴇʙꜱɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴡ ʙʜᴜᴛᴀɴᴇꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋ ʜɪɴᴅɪ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪɴꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴅᴢᴏɴɢᴋʜᴀ ɪɴ ɢᴏᴏɢʟᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴꜱʟᴀᴛᴇ.
___________________________________

But today is a bit different for Bhutan since, surprisingly. America wants to have a meeting with him and Bhutan doesn't a have of ounce idea why.

He didn't attend the world meeting last week but it's not like someone would notice besides India. Bhutan is very secretive and mysterious that a lot of people forget about him but in all honesty?

Bhutan knows a lot of dirts about the other countries but he doesn't speak of it because he doesn't want to be noticed. He'll just use it if he thinks it's needed.

Bhutan has visited a lot of countries, unnoticed. He has even gotten to 'Great Wall of C̶h̶i̶n̶a̶ Unclaimed Territory' as he call. Despite his borders are closed to China, he always finds a way to sneak in to the 'Unclaimed Territory'.

Some countries knows Bhutan always trespass to China but doesn't knows why. That includes America, he knows  that Bhutan can find a lot of ways to China and that could be a reason.

Now, Bhutan is waiting for America to pop up. He's eating ema datshi. It's like a chili con queso. Bhutan loves chili and cheesy foods. His capital city, Thimphu always bribe him ema datshi.