20 : 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓟𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮

Long Chapter Ahead(2)!
___________________________________

A new week, A new spot light.

Everyone in the world frowned upon the declaration of: United States, France, Canada and Australia to China. Everyone theoried a World War III but?

American industry crashed, goods expired before they were exported to other countries.

French rebels came out of nowhere and they are revolting to change the French President and the Country Master.

Seven military industrial factories in Canada exploded, the cause is that seven people wearing black, threw motolovs around the factories and it triggered the gas running the factory.

Thousands of Emu, showed up in Australia.

The attack was postponed, what a coincidence?

One two three. It's 3 : 07 AM.

Bullets after bullets Vietnam groaned when he got hit in the hand, the only gun he has left, the pistol got shot away from him.

Here's the situation, he got cornered by Chineses and he's alone. He and Laos got separated earlier. He doesn't have any guns or grenades, nothing. He'll most likely die.

"Làm gì(What to do).." his hiding spot was just a rock, enough to cover his whole body. He got shot earlier in the leg so it was useless to run.

Still firing to the rock, a certain bullet hit the rock in a weak spot and it cracked, if they hit that spot again, the rock will fall and give out Vietnam's body to the enemies.

The country looked around and saw the body of a dead soldier trainee, "Xin lỗi nhưng tôi phải sử dụng bạn(Sorry but I have to use you)." he grabbed the soldier and used it as a shield to the enemies but.

*Pew—Boom* 💥 the enemies shoot over a large caliber projectile bullet of a tank and it was thankfully just missed Vietnam few feet away.

Vietnam grunted and held the dead body closer to shield him further as he tried to run, I mean drag himself to a walled up sack of concretes.

The dead body of the trainee soldier is badly shot multiple times and Vietnam felt sorry but he needs to save himself.

They weren't expecting seven divisions to be placed in this part of Guangdong. It was a unexpected attack and he can't communicate with his people, brothers or even Laos because that he lost his phone, ear plug and the bag he had that contains the field telephone is gone.

He panted heavily and the sound of infinity noise weaved on his ears. It blocked out the sound of tanks, firing and the bullets hitting the sacks of concretes. He looked up and saw a smoke. 'A smoke signal!' a purple smoke loomed around. "Cứu giúp!  Tôi cần đến đó(Help! I need to get there)..!!" the moon made the smoke visible.

A Medivac held it's meaning through the purple smoke. Vietnam was happy that he learned the meaning of those smokes. But is there help there or a accident smoking? Either ways, there's someone there!

Vietnam grabbed another body of a dead Vietnamese and used it as a shield and looked at the direction point of the smoke, it's in the rocky woods, he just wish that he doesn't trigger any landmine that was the cause of death of hundreds of his soldiers.