05 : 𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙰𝙽

"Потратьте 52 миллиарда долларов на сельское хозяйство.  И купить 500 бронетранспортеров личного состава у нашей военной промышленности.(Spend 52,000 million dollars on agriculture. And buy 500 personnel armoured carriers from our military industry.)" Russ or Russia said to his President. It was that time of the month where they spend something on their technologies.

Last month, Russ spent 62,000 million dollars on education. A lot of people on the country were happy. This past few months, Russ has been telling his President to focus on agriculture, education, Industry, Army upkeep and sometimes buy some military units.

They are also focusing welfare so no people would dare to go rebel on them. Rebels in all countries comes by every year but if you put money into welfare, they decrease.

"Я не знаю, что такое Россия.  Китай, вероятно, скоро станет мировой угрозой, и нам потребуется больше денег для наших вооруженных сил.(I don't know about that Russia. China will probably become soon a world threat and we'll need to more money to go to our military.)" The President handed Russ some papers that contains all the relation news in asia that is mostly about the countries lowering their relation with China.

Russ took a look at it and threw it back on the President's table. "Плевать на Китай.  Просто делай то, что я говорю.  Я здесь хозяин страны, а ты всего лишь президент.(Don't care about China. Just do what I say. Im the country master here, you're just a President.)" The President didn't said anything back and just nodded.

Russia walked out of the presidential office and made his way out of the white house.

A lot of people greeted him 'hello' and 'good afternoon' in their language. He didn't said anything back to them and only did nods. He was tired. He needs to visits all the cities in his land every year. It's always about the borders.

Sometimes, Russia wishes to have no borders with anyone at all. He hates it always. Having borders with countries means funding the military every month. Even if the fund is just 2,000 million dollars, it's still a lot for Russia. They needed to raise the tax by 10% so they could secure to fund the military industry.

Russia took a seat on the nearby bench and stare at nowhere. Back then, he always visits other countries so he could say hi to the other country masters but now? He doesn't.

16 years ago.. He visited France and the two of them really had a good talk. Their trade relationships are strong so they meet each other atleast 10+ times a month but trades really come rarely now to both of them. Once that time, the two had an awkward silence and France did a wrong choice of topic, I wonder how's Philippines.

Russia always take what Spain always say that, It's only a few years but those years always feel like decades and centuries. Russia just miss Philip. He's one of his best friends and he always do trades with his country and he kind of likes him. He's still confused about how he really thinks of Phil.

The country master looked at the skies and saw a star. When you thought of a country and saw a star, a lot will thought of China or Vietnam or other more countries with big stars on their flag but to Russia,

"How are you.. Best little comrade..?"

05 : ASEAN

Author POV

"Achoo—!" Philip covered his nose on time. "Woah! Are you okay lil'bro?" Del Pilar asked his little brother. "Bless you." Martial plainly said.