Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning, and the first thing on my mind was Rell and our kiss last night. I didn't wanna pull away but I had to have at least a little bit of respect for Sabrina, she hasn't done anything wrong to me.

I got up out of bed and walked downstairs, Aliyah was in the kitchen making some breakfast, and Luke and Rell were sitting down chatting.

"Good morning." Aliyah smiled.

"Good morning." The only seat available was next to Rell so I sat next to him.

"We were talking about how fun it was yesterday, I had a good time" Aliyah said.

"Yeah, I had a good time too." I replied.

"I know you did." Rell smirked then sipped his drink.

"So here's the plans for today." Aliyah set plates of food down in front of us all "We're gonna just go have some fun at the beach."

"That's fine with me." Luke replied, "We're not staying too long though."

"Okay, we can go grab something to eat after."

I just sat there nodding, Another day of being around Rell, only this time it was gonna be so awkward, we kissed outside of the dare and I don't even know how he feels about it today. It's obvious he was drunk yesterday.

Rell's phone began to ring, I looked down at it and saw Sabrina calling him.

"I'll be back." He grabbed his phone and walked off upstairs.

"I need to go shopping for more clothes and bikinis, I barely have anything to wear." I said and took a bite of my food.

"Me and you can go shopping together, I actually have to pick up a couple of things." Aliyah responded, "I mean, if you wanna."

"Sure, why not?"

Aliyah was like a sister to me, she's been around for years and me and her have just gotten closer over the years so I have no problem hanging around her.

A few minutes later Rell walked back downstairs "It's always a problem with her." He sat back down.

"What's she mad about now?" Luke asked.

"She found out that you invited some people over yesterday and was mad that she wasn't invited."

"I didn't invite her only because I didn't need her drama, she could leave that at home."

"Yeah, well now she's pissed off at me again, I honestly don't have time for the bullshit, I just hung up on her."

"Damn." Luke laughed "You ain't give a fuck."

"At all." He started to eat again.

"But anyways babe, My mom will be back Tuesday and she wanted me to invite you over, you know she loves your company."

"Of course, and I love your mom, she's like a second mom to me." She smiles then leans in and kisses him.

Rell looked over to me "You okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine."

"You don't seem okay, you're pretty quiet." I then felt his hand touching my thigh.

"I'm mostly always quiet."

"Yeah but today you're just a little bit different." He leaned in a little bit closer "It's not because of me, Is it?"

"No."

"Okay, good." He removed his hand and then went back to eating.

Ugh, having to be around him is gonna be hard.