"Abb yeh kya tumhe koi bhi university ka ladka pareshaan nahi karega" Jannat gave Mehram's phone back and saw the room which was all disheveled.

"What is this Mehr?? Kya koi tsunami aayi thi kapdo ki?? Aur yeh dress toh tumhe mene 6 mahine pehle di thi" Jannat picked a red dress from the ground and looked at Mehram who grinned cheekily.

"Tumhare paas bhi toh meri woh white dress Padi hai jise tumne mujhe ajj tak Waris nahi ki" Mehram said in an accusing tone and Jannat looked at him while raising her eyebrows.

"Ek minute woh konsi dress hai??" Jannat saw a dress which was just behind Mehram and she shook her head.

"Jannat yeh meri new dress hai so please issey dur raho" Mehram hugged the dress and ran across the room.

"Toh mein konsa le rahi hu, mein sirf usse dekhungi yar" Jannat went to her and snatched the dress and looked after it.

"Hmm nice choice.." She grinned and looked at Mehram who was already standing with her slippers in her hand.

Now they both were running here and there in the room while yelling at each other. Soon beejaan entered the room and Mehram threw her slipper on Jannat but it hit on beejaan's shoulder and she shouted Mehram and Jannat looked at each other and made a horror face.

"Yeh kya behudaki hai ladkiyon aur yeh kamre ka kya haal bana rakha hai mujhe yeh sab saaf chahiye 5 minute mein" Beejaan ordered and went back while rubbing her back.

Jannat and Mehram looked at each other and brushed into laughter while sitting beside each other. Soon they controlled themselves and Mehram spoke with sincerity.

"Jannat, we shouldn't laugh at her like this and clean the room" Jannat nodded and they both cleaned the room.

On the other side, the whole Khan mansion was decorated very beautifully but still everyone was busy with their work.

Hadi came into the kitchen while whining loudly and said "Ammi chot lagai kya lgau??"

"Status lga status!!..." Beena said while making the kababs, Mehjabin and Saniya laughed seeing Hadi's jaw dropped face.

"Iss bear Aaban ka result na Kadir bhot bura aya hai, apne bache par dhyan dijiye wanna agle semester mein toh fail ho jayega" Professor said in complaining tone

Aaban was going with Saim when he saw him
"Yar Saim inhe kisne bula liya??" Aaban asked while face-palming himself.

"Maine bulaya hai inhe ab Kabir ka birthday hai toh socha thode pathake bhi phod hi dete hai, all the best Aaban beta" Zafar came from behind and put a hand on Aaban's shoulder and left with a naughty grin.

Aaban looked at him with a crying face. Saim kept a hand on Aaban's shoulder and nodded his head like he was giving him assurance.
Saim went and greeted the professor.

"Assalamualaikum, sir..." Saim greeted with a bright smile and the professor greeted back while Zafar sat straight as he knew that some drama was waiting for him.

" Aur Saim Beta thodi taraki warki Karo" Professor said sarcastically while sipping the tea.

"Acha seh loge aap!!" Saim replied savagely and the tea spilled out from Professor's mouth he coughed and looked at Saim who was looking at him with his big eyes.

Aaban looked at him while cursing himself for sending this troublemaker. He entered the living room and greeted the professor who was looking sober now.

"Tumhara result itna bura kyun aaya hai??" Kadir asked just to change the topic.

"Ache logo ke sath hamesha bura hi hota hai baba." Aabaan replied while playing with his jacket and looking down.