𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

After they get back to the book shop Aziraphale smiles "You don't always have to hold the door open for me" nodding Crowley smiles "I know Angel" watching him walk in he stands by the door. Looking across the group of people Aziraphale's eyes slowly turn white as their aura's bursting with color fills the dim room. Smiling in awe he pulls out a book starting to write down their names and their job descriptions. "Could you all please line up, it'll make these a lot easier" he says sweetly walking up to the first person. "Pastor Nishi, your aura color is Baby Blue" smiling Christopher speaks softly "My favorite color" smiling Aziraphale steps in front of Liam. "You aura is Rose Pink" blushing Liam looks down with a smile muttering out "That's James's favorite color" smiling more as he continues down the line calling out everyone's color while writing it down. "Mrs. Windzer, Red. Rudy, Dark Grey. Judge Kortez Emerald Green.." watching him go down the line Crowley stays by the door feeling his phone buzz in his pocket. Hearing Aziraphale continue to name off the colors he reads it hearing in the background "Wilfred, Indigo. Jim, Light Tan. Zach, Deep Turquoise. Apollo, Lavender.." looking up for a moment he reads the message quickly. 'Can you come over?' smiling he loooks up at Aziraphale getting to the last few people, hearing the last colors as he leaves. "Maranda, Sea Foam Green. Darcy, Forest Green.." as he drifts off he looks at the row of people confused stepping back.

"Wait, no that's impossible" looking at the list he reads only 11 people. "Crowley I thought we.." turning to the door he sighs in annoyance ""I-I'll be back please stay here it is very important we have all of you together" grabbing his bible as he leaves he locks the doors just in case, catching the bus hoping to find him soon.

To Be Continued...