𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"What now? I-I mean I know what's coming next I just mean what do we  do now?" asks Aziraphale tiwddling his thumbs. Shrugging Crowely looks around "I guess we go about living our afterlives on Earth like we were before, at least you have a bookstore to enjoy" looking over he nods with a smile "I do enjoy my books" he says with a small laugh. Staring at him for a moment Crowley smiles a bit before standing up "Well, I guess it's off to somewhere" Aziraphale stands up "Would you like to join me for some coffee?" he nods with a smile "I'd love to" seeing him smile more he flusters a bit. Shaking his head realizing what happened he ignores it for now holding the door open for Aziraphale "Oh thank you" he hears him say following behind him. 

Enjoying each other's company they sit and chat "So what are you going to do with your free time, I know your car has been fixed- brand new any planned joy rides?" asks Aziraphale stiring his coffee. "I don't know, probably I have nothing else to do" he says slouching in his chair fidgeting with the spoon in his coffee cup. Aziraphale smiles taking a sip of his coffee "You could always come work with me in the book shop, I'd be happy to have you" smiling without realizing Crowley nods "I know you would but I don't really think I'm the type to work in a book shop" they both laugh a bit. 

After their little get together they part ways- Aziraphale heading back to his book shop while Crowley heads home to tend to his plants. Arriving home and watering the parched plants he sits bored in his empty concrete house alone with his thoughts. Staring out he starts to smile thinking about Aziraphale and his smile realizing what he's doing he sits up "What the fuck? He's my best friend, quit thinking about him like that" he says to himself angry as he gets up to find something to do. While tidying up his house he tries to keep thinking the way he was but it somehow find's it way in "God, the little thing's he does are the cutest.. how come I never noticed before?" he smiles more letting the thoughts flow as he takes a seat on his couch.

Meanwhile, in the book shop orgainizing books Aziraphale finds himself lonely "I doubt he's doing anything.." looking at the phone on his desk he decides to get up and dial for Crowley. hearing him pick up the phone Aziraphale smiles hearing his voice "Yeah?" smiling more he stutters "H-Hello, I was wondering if you'd like to maybe come over for a bit.. I-I know we just had coffee a few hours ago but I-" getting interupted he flusters "I'll be right over" hearing the phone hang up before he can answer he laughs a bit putting the phone down "Oh Crowley.." he says with another small laugh. 

Not too long after he hear's a knock on the door "That was fast" he says with a smile walking over and letting him in "I'm so happy you wanted to come over" Crowley nods walking in as he shuts the door "I wasn't really doing much anyways, it's always good to have company" he says looking over his shoulder with a small wink at him seeing him fluster a bit srprised. Laughing he act's like nothing happened taking a seat in a chair by his desk, joining him Aziraphale fidgets with his vest a bit still flustered a bit. Looking up taking a double take seeing Crowley staring at him "I-Is everything alright Crowley?" he asks. "Fuck it" suddenly he takes off his sun glass leaning over, putting a gentle hand behind his head giving him a loving kiss.

To Be Continued...