𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

The next morning Crowley wakes up alone in the middle of the bed. Sitting up he smiles hearing someone in the kitchen. Getting up he walks into the hallway smelling bacon thinking to himself 'He didn't have too..' shuffling into the archway of the kitchen he stretches "Good morning Dove, what's for breakfa-" staring with wide eyes he sees Beelzbub cooking a pan of bacon and Gabriel sitting at the table. Feeling his heart race he shouts "Where the fuck is Aziraphale, and what are you two doing here!?" seeing the both smile he steps back a bit ."What did you do to him!? Where is he!?" Gabriel stands up "Calm down, he was just taken in by some other Angel's he'll be just fine" he says with a smirk, staring at him with anger "Hungry?" he hears Beelzbub shout suddely getting hit in the back of the head by a frying pan knocking him out cold. 

Waking up clothed and tied to a chair he looks around at an empty concrete room, feeling a pulsing head ache from getting hit in the back of the head. Suddenly a door opens with a dim light and a shadow stretching out to meet his feet. Watching Beelzbub walk in along with Histur he glares "Where the hell is Aziraphale!" he shouts the pair staring not phazed. "Why do you care so much for that Angel" asks Beelzbub in disgust Crowley looks down a bit "I-I care because I-.." trailing off he realizes he can't answer because he himself doesn't have an answer. "That's what I thought, now the reasons we brought you down here is to teach you a lesson.. but it looks like you've already learned" looking up at them he glares confused "What the hell does that mean?" Beelzbub smirks "That a Demon is incapable of caring about an Angel, now as a higher power I forbade you from ever.." Meanwhile up above. 

".. Interacting with that Demon ever again" finishes Gabriel looking down at Aziraphale sitting in a chair, tied up like before. "I don't have to listen to you, you can't do anything to me remember?" he says worried a bit. Gabriel glares "We'll find a way to punish you if you go against it.. believe me" he grumbles out seeing Aziraphale's face go pale. Getting untied Aziraphale stands looking at them before getting transported back into his book shop alone. Looking around he remembers the small moments that they shared before chaos insued "Oh Crowley.." he says starting to tear up sitting down in a chair looking out the window, his hand covering his mouth thats' resting on the arm as tears start to stream down his face. 

To Be Continued...