𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

"What?!" shouts Beelzebub staring down at Michel who nods "I'm just as disgusted as you're" Beelzebub sits back in their chair with a heavy sigh. "What can we do? With what happened with the holy water" Michel adds in "And the hell fire" Beelzebub nods "We don't know what they're capable of but they've got some balls doing something like that" Michel nods. "I purpose we figure something out soon, this cannot go unpunished" seeing them nod Michel smiles "I'll get back to you when we have something and vice versa?" seeing them nod again Michel leaves meanwhile, down on Earth..

Sitting up in Aziraphales small apartment within the book shop the pair are watching a movie together cuddling lightly on the couch. Resting his head on Crowley's shoulder Aziraphale smiles feeling his arm over his shoulders "Comfortable?" seeing him nod Crowley smiles down at him. Watching the credits roll Aziraphale sits up "It's nice to watch a movie every once in a while wouldn't you say?" he says looking over seeing him nod gazing into his eyes.  Smiling Aziraphale scoots closer "What's the stare for?" suddenly he gets kissed, he smiles now used to it he thinks nothing of it until he pulls away for a moment moving to his neck "O-Oh my" is all he manages to say blushing red as he wraps his arms around his neck loosely, feeling a hand on his waist. Closing his eyes he enjoys it for a moment before he pulls away once again looking him in his eyes again "I know we've only been dating for a few hours now but, I want to make love with you Aziraphale" with wide eyes Aziraphale freezes feeling his heart race staring blankly at him. 

Managing to say he scoots back "L-Like you said Crowley, we've only been dating for a few hours.. I-I don't think I'm that comfortable with you at the moment" seeing him nod he smiles with a sigh of relief. Aziraphale laughs a bit "Besides, you've been drinking" looking past him he stares at a half empty bottle of wine. Looking over for a moment and then back at him  Crowley nods "You're probably right, It's probably the booze talking" he says in a slight slurr smiling at Aziraphale making him laugh a bit. "Can I ask you something?" hesays taking his hand with a small smile "Of course dove" he hears Crowley say making him smile more. Staring down at their hands he sighs "W-What is so special about me that had you head over heels?.." looking up into his eyes he waits for an answer. Blushing red Crowley looks down at his lap "W-Well.. I..I guess it just happened. Over the many years that we've been side by side I've grown to care about you.. I've grown to admire the little things you do.. your little idiosyncrasies that make you special and unique" looking back up he smiles seeing Aziraphale in glee. "God I hope that's not the alcohol talking Crowley" he says suddenly hugging him tightly accidenly pushing him back against the arm of the couch. Pulling away and looking down at him Aziraphale laughs "S-Sorry I got a bit excited there" feeling a hand on his side Crowley smiles "I can tell besides, It's better to cuddle like this anyway" he says pulling him back down holding him tightly hearing him laugh making him smile more.

Meanwhile.. "Look we have no choice, we have to intervien" says Garbiel seeing the trio nod. "And then what? We can't kill them they're ammuned to both elements" says Michel seeing Gabriel glare. "We'll figure out something, we need to send someone of our own down there along with someone from Hell. Go and inform Beelzbub Michel if you would" looking at him she glares "You know I hate going down there-" he hushes her "Just go" rolling her eyes she leaves. 

Sitting on the side of the bed getting undressed and ready for bed Aziraphale flusters knowing Crowley is already undressed and under the covers beside him. "Staring out at the wall with his hands behind his head Crowley sighs out "You know you don't have to turn away or anything, were both men we've got the same parts" nodding Aziraphale slips into the covers "Yes I know but it's just natural" he smiles looking over at him.  "Good night Crowley" Aziraphale says in a soft tone turning over and turning off the light hearing him say it back. Closing his eyes he smiles feeling an arm wrap around his waist from behind, feeling a warm sensation on his neck from his breathe he shivers a bit getting pulled back closer before finally falling asleep for the night.

To Be Continued...