𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Waking up the next day in his own home Crowley sits up quick "D-Did all that happen?" grabbing his phone he dials waiting for Aziraphale to answer as he gets dressed. Organizing books Aziraphale hears his phone ring, about to walk over and answer knowing good and well who it is he stops "No.. I-I can't.." walking back over to what he was doing he ignores the phone as it rings.  Putting on his glasses Crowley sighs in frustration grabbing his phone "Fine I'll just have to go there myself" grabbing his keys and getting into his car he rushes over as quick as he can. 

Hearing someone walk through the door Aziraphale walks into the room with a smile but it fades with wide eyes staring at Crowley staring back at him just barely through the door. "Why didn't you answer your phone? You scared the shit out of me" he says walking closer seeing him step back. Confused he stares "A-Are you alright?" nodding no as his eyes well up with tears saying "You need to leave.." looking at him he rolls his eyes "Don't be like that, did something happen?" Aziraphale shouts "Are you being serious? I-I was kidnapped last night and taken higher up, they threatened me and everything. I don't know what goes on in their heads but I know it won't be good, don't make it harder than it already is" still confused Crowley walks up to him taking his hand. "Do you need to lie down? You're talking nonsense" pulling away Azriaphale sighs "We can't be together.. that's what they told me.. I-I can't talk to you ever again.. and this right now is cutting it pretty close which is why I ask you kindly to leave" he says looking at him as tears start to stream down his face. Staring at him for a moment Crowley takes his glass off "So, that's it? Because they threatened you with an unknown thing you're just going to ghost me? End the relationship we literally started not even 24 hours ago? That's cruel Angel.. that's something you'd expect me to do" throwing his glasses down saying with a frog in his throat as he walks out "Enjoy the rest of forever without me.." the door slamming shut behind him.  Staring at the door Aziraphale looks down "I didn't want  it to be like this.."

To Be Continued...