50.

Levi's POV

Eren is 20 weeks pregnant, and today we're getting her ultrasound. We just got out the car and I looked at Eren's belly, she was bigger now and still had good ass and tits.

I had to remind her about that because she tends to think her boobs will be flat, which that's now how it works, and even if it was I would've leave her.

I signed the paperwork's while Eren leaned back and forth rubbing her stomach herself. I felt bad that I couldn't do so, but I had to sign stuff without rushing.

When I finished I gave it to the lady who smiled at me. We brushed hands and I snapped my hand away awhile she blushed.

I looked at my hand. "Ew." I grab the hand sanitizer not caring if the lady was offended. Tch.

I walk back over to Eren who was groaning slightly. I rubbed her stomach and kissed her cheek.

I don't like when others touch me, only Eren.

She soon felt better and I'm starting to think she doesn't like doing it herself because it doesn't feel good, so when I do it it makes her feel real good.

Finally we were called in, I walked inside after Eren and helped her lay down. "Alright Eren and Levi, are you ready to see your baby?"

"Yes!" She clapped her hands and I smiled at Eren. She was so beautiful. I moved some hair out of her face as she smiled at me.

The lady began to get the moisturizer. She rubbed it over Eren's stomach. I watched carefully before she pulled away. She sat down explaining how she will give us the photos and shit like that.

She grabbed the little device and messed with her computer. Something then popped up, a black video.

"What is that?" Eren asked.

"This right here is gonna let me know if I hear a heartbeat. Once I place it on your belly, i'll see your baby amongst the video."

I smiled with Eren before we both nodded.

She placed it down on Eren's belly, we both went quiet. We waited to hear the heartbeats. I held Eren's hand as we waited. She glanced at her computer every so often.

She made a confuse look and Eren squeezed my hand. I looked down at Eren and saw Eren shaking slightly. I frowned and kissed her cheek before the lady spoke.

"Can you turn to the side please?" She asked calmly.

Eren nodded slightly before turning over favoring me. I began to mouth, "Don't be scared."

I saw a tear in her eye. Usually if you don't hear a heartbeat that means your baby didn't make it. And it did start to freak me out which she said, "No heartbeat here... Other side please."

I wiped Eren's eye before she turned away. The lady gave me a small smile and I couldn't even smile. My heart was actually beating. What if they don't make it?!

She began to look again. I felt myself becoming sweaty. I took my jacket off and wiped my face a bit as we waited impatiently. I stared down at Eren's back and felt so very nervous for the first time in awhile.

Suddenly... We heard heartbeat.

The three of us let out a big sigh. Eren let out a really shaky one and I saw her wipe her tears.

Before anyone said anything, another heartbeat was made.

We stared at the screen and the lady lifted her head. A big smiled appeared. "Good news."

"Yeah?" I spoke.

"We just got two heartbeats.." My eyes widened. "Your having twins!"

"W-What!" Eren turned over and sat up. She looked so happy and I couldn't help but be happy also. I smiled widely. I hugged her tightly and the lady clapped happily.

"They must've been hiding from the moistures." She clicked on her computer a bit. She laughed as she saw the little pictures.

There they were. Two babies laying together. "Aw! They look like their cuddling!" Eren giggled. I agreed.

"Alright

"Alright." The lady stood up. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go fetch the gender."

We nodded as she walked out the door. I turned to Eren and smashed my lips against hers. She was surprised before she melted into the kiss.

We both pulled back and I just couldn't stop smiling for real.

"Should we do a baby shower? Or get the genders now?" I asked calmly.

"I want to do a baby shower!"

"Alright, who do you want to plan it?"

"Who else?" She giggled. "Armin and Mikasa will be my main planners, Hanji and Erwin will be the planners who figure out how we will find out the genders. If that makes sense."

"It does. Go on." I told her.

"Okay, then Jean, Marco, Connie, and Sasha, will be the decorators and they will follow Mikasa and Armin's rules. I can't trust those 4 besides Marco, but Marco is very good at decorating, but the other three, no no. They will fuck everything up and bring stuff that shouldn't be there." She giggled slightly while rolling her eyes.

I agreed completely.

The lady walked in. "So, do you guys want the results?"

"No thank you." Eren giggled.

"Alright, that's fine, I have an envelope here. You guys can open it whenever, or you guys can give it to someone for a baby shower, or just throw it out and wait until you give birth to find out the gender!"

-

After the ultrasound I gave the letter to Mikasa and Armin, Hanji, and Erwin, while Eren greeted the others.

"You guys are the planners." I said to Mikasa and Armin, to which they cheered for. "And Hanji and Erwin are the planners on how we will find the babies. If that doesn't make sense I'll put it in this way." I glanced at Hanji and Erwin. "You guys can do something fun, like maybe a challenge to see what the gender i-"

"Okay Levi we get it." Hanji said sassy like before smirking. "I have a good idea." Hanji glanced at Erwin. Erwin smirked.

I rolled my eyes with Mikasa before I told the rest of the plan.

I'm actually excited to know what our babies gender are gonna be.

I just knew Eren would bless me with two children.