Chapter 23 °•The Talk•°

[more drama lets go]

|3rd pov|

After Scara left, Kazuha went downstairs and had a talk with his parents.
"Kazuha, we have nothing against it what you did." Ningguang started talking "But why didn't you lock your doors tight?-" Beidou continues but was interrupted by Ningguang. "Beidou! He's still young to do stuff like that!"

"Uhm.." Kazuha wanted to say something but couldn't because he was interrupted by their fight if it's okay or not to do it.
"Ningguang, have you forgotten that we did stuff like this when we were young?" "I-.. fine. Kazuha can do what he wants, BUT if you're going to do it again" Ningguang says as she turns her head around towards Kazuha "You'll have to really lock your door."
As Kazuha heard what Ningguang said he nodded and went to his room happy.

As Kazuha opened the door to his room he got a message from Scara.

---------------------------------------------------------

Scaramouchie<3

I will not come to school tomorrow, don't wait for me

Hm ok :/

Sorry again..

It's not your fault don't worry! :)

You say that like it's nothing

It really is! I mean.. i did have a talk with my parents..
But it's nothing serious, they had a little fight and said that I'd have to lock the doors better when we do it next time ;)

If you say so..
But I'm still sorry idiot.

Hehe that's my Scaramouchie!

😑
Anyways im going to eat now bye

Eat what?😉

You

O-

-

--------------------------------------------------------

Kazuha didn't know what to write anymore to Scara as he said "you" when he asked. He got flustered. He went in his room and closed the door behind him then let himself fall on his bed. 'Scara you're really the death of me' he thought while smiling remembering about the text.

But then he remembered that Scara wont be coming to school tomorrow, so he got sad because he can't see his Scaramouchie anymore. 'Scara did you have to leave me alone for tomorrow?!' he sighed 'well i guess for a day.. I'll text him tomorrow if he wants to come to my house again!'

_______________________________________

Words: 352
[Yes. But who knows, will Scara come back to school at all?]

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

[Jk he definitely will because of Kazuha, anyways creator out!]