Chapter 22 °•Caught in 4K?•°

[Massive smut warning]

|3rd Pov|

As Scara starts to move his hands on Kazuha's dick, he begins to quietly moan. "So you do know how to moan~" Scara says while smirking and Kazuha couldn't help but tease him back "and do you?" Kazuha stands up pushing Scara back on his bed. As Scara turns around.

Kazuha then teases Scara with his dick, slowly moving it up and down his asshole.
Scara feels it, and in his mind he thinks 'oh god~ Kazuha please start fucking me!! Stop teasing me' unfortunately Kazuha isn't stopping teasing him and Scara can't help with the little pleasure he's getting so he starts moving his hands on his dick.

"Mhh~" a sudden moan comes from Scara. Kazuha being shocked to what happened and with a smirk on his face he says "I see~ little Scara can't wait~~" and then pushes his dick in Scara's ass. "Wai- AH~" Scara wanted to say something but moans loudly instead.

"K-kazuha~"
"Shh~" Kazuha smirks
"Ngh~ f-faster Kazuha~" as Scara moans his name Kazuha gets harder and starts hoing fast.
"Mh- ah~ AH~ NGH~~ AH~~~~ KAZUHA~~~ FASTER~"
Kazuha goes fast as he can but then suddenly the door opens. Kazuha turns around to see Ningguang and Beidou standing there in shock. Scara was laying on the bed unable to sit and he knows Kazuha's moms are there.

"Uh Kazuha?" Beidou asks. But Kazuha couldn't answer, so he stayed quiet then Ningguang starts to speak "Kazuha, I knew you were gay but i didn't think you would be that down bad" you could tell there was little disappointment in her voice.
"I-" that's all what Kazuha could say at the moment. He was so embarrassed because his parents saw what he was doing suddenly Scara stood up and wanted to dress himself up to leave.

"I.. Im going back home, bye Kazu." Scara says while dressing up. Kazuha knew something was up he didn't question it and says bye too.

_______________________________________
Words: 332