Chapter 38: The Storm

They walked silently together whilst the halls of the castle morphed and blurred around them. Dee was no longer trying to hide her emotion, freely allowing everything around her to be affected. Juliet wore the normal Kyrion garb, a loose bodysuit with a cape behind it of a pale pink color.

She thought it made her look weak, but Dee insisted. It was the color of the alara, love and devotion. She did not know what love and devotion had to do with killing Aloran and Sarah.

"Get that fucking wench over here too," Dee snarled to one of her soldiers who promptly hopped through the wall into Sarah's house.

"Could you tell me more about your outfit?" Juliet asked. Something like what she wore would be the pinnacle of the artsy fashion world.

"It is closer to my true form than anything else I have. We have crowns like you do, but the rulers are born with them. It allows us to be invincible, both in the battle of the body and the battle of the mind." Juliet's shoes were silent against the floor, but Dee's steps boomed like thunder. It was the signal of an angry dictator.

Somehow it made her flush with immense heat. She blushed furiously thinking of how Dee's attitude and dominance was starting to make her hot. Only her alien lover could make her blush before such an event could take place.

"There will be time to play very soon~" Dee leaned down to purr into Juliet's ear. Her spine almost froze in place just from the tone used while she spoke. The mixing of arousal and fear almost made Juliet fall over.

"Don't worry about me. I'm just panicking in gay." A hand reached over to touch the Kyrion, but before she could, Dee stepped away.

"If you touch me now then important affairs will not be dealt with." This sobered Juliet up. She managed to cast aside her feelings and thoughts for the time being.

The doors to the Great Entrance opened to the same chamber where they were welcomed. Aloran and Sarah were kneeling on the floor. Their arms and legs were locked together by a white material. Sarah's face was covered in blood and her cheeks were swollen. Aloran was even worse as he was bowing his head in pain and his torso was covered in a clear liquid.

Dee made a click with her mouth and Sarah's body was pushed forward by her restraints. "What do you have to say for yourself?" Sarah winced as everyone, including the nearest spectators, took a step back.

The woman looked to Juliet for comfort and her heart sank. Dee stepped forward and landed a smack against the woman's face. "If you, the one who endangered my alara, look at her one more time then you will be killed without mercy. Now, speak." Dee commanded.

"I apologize..." Sarah whispered.

"Speak up!"

"I apologize!" Sarah blurted in a hurry and this time much louder than before.

"What did you gain in betraying my alara?" Once again there was a pause as the room fell into nothing, but silence.

Dee held her composure while inside she was starting to lose her patience with this insignificant and poor excuse of a human.

"Money." Just as she was about to pressure her again, Sarah spoke simply.

"Who offered you this money?" Dee questioned with hidden urgence.

"The army." Another simple answer as if it was the most common thing to exist.

''Lie. Guards!" Dee did not break eye contact. Juliet looked away as two heavily armored men approached her with alien weapons, sticks with electric chains on the end. A singular scream cut in the air as she began to sob in place. It was the same scream she had uttered as the Sarge stuck her with the needle.