△▽△▽△

Jouno hummed a song as Suehiro's hand led him to wherever they are going to. A very silent place it seems, as he could only hear their footsteps and Suehiro's heartbeat that was strangely comforting to his hearing. No other people were around them at all. Just them two alone, walking.

"We're here"

"Where's here?" Jouno joked.

"The place I've always want to go"

"Yeah well I can't see it"

"It's amazing. If you aren't blind, you would agree with me"

"It's that beautiful?"

"Very"

Jouno felt his hand being gently tugged and he sat down obediently. He was amused when he felt the blades of grass underneath him.

"Are we in the middle of a field?"

"Yes"

"Well what's special about it?" Jouno questioned, not understanding about what his lover is trying to say.

"It just looks special" Suehiro answered. Jouno sighed. Well he certainly won't know since he couldn't see anything. Nevertheless, he sat there beside Suehiro, their hand meeting together. Suddenly he heard music softly playing, and weirdly it seemed like it was right beside him.

"Hm?" Jouno hummed, confused. He then heard his lover getting up.

"Will you dance with me?" Suehiro asked, offering his hand. Jouno's hand wandered forward and found the waiting palm. He clutched it and pull himself up. "With pleasure"

At first they just stood there awkwardly, not too certain on what to do. Then, Jouno felt a hand settling on his waist and the other clutching his hand. By the heartbeat rate, he could tell Suehiro was nervous. Jouno, not too certain on what to do, just followed the other's lead.

After a few minutes of just shuffling backwards and forwards, Jouno got the hang of it and started to enjoy as they danced around the field. Suehiro managed to form a smile on his face when he saw Jouno's smile. Then suddenly the other tripped on something and fell backwards, bringing Suehiro along with him. They rolled around in the grass for a few seconds before Suehiro got off him and laid down beside Jouno, who was giggling as if he was a child.

"Well that was fun!" Jouno exclaimed, lying down on the grass. Suehiro nodded his head as an agreement before looked up to the dark sky sprinkled with twinkling bright stars. Watching them made Suehiro think, if Jouno could see, will he find them as special as he himself found them to be? Or would he find them as some nature stuff done by the galaxy and would laugh at him behind his back for thinking some twinkling stars are special?

"Jouno...what do you think of stars?" Silence came between them.

"Stars...they are something I couldn't see. People often say how pretty they are, twinkling in the sky like glitter on some dark blue velvet. They would enjoy star gazing at every moment they could spare time for it. I, myself, think they're just part of nature, but since I have never seen them before, it's harder for me to say anything"

Suehiro stayed silent. So Jouno think they're just part of nature, but he wasn't finished. "What about you, Suehiro? What are your thoughts on stars?"

"Stars are special to me. They glow in the dark, and I personally believe people who had passed away are the stars glowing. It sounds weird, but I believe they are. There's so many of it, and it reminds me of the people that have been dying over the years. Yet it's special to me"

"Sadism, huh? Welcome to my world" Jouno said, shaking his head fondly. The next question Suehiro asked surprised him.

"Jouno, what if you died first? Will you be part of the stars and I get to find you among the others?"

"Don't be silly...I'll grow old with you and die together with you"

"Really?"

"I promise I will. How about you? Do you promise that as well?"

"Yes. I promise"

△▽△▽△

"You said you promise you will grow old with me and die together"

He put the bouquet of flowers down, and looked at the gravestone. Then he stood up, put his hands in his pocket and turn to walk away as tears fell down his cheeks and dripped off his chin.

As he walked back home, he looked up into the dark sky, sprinkled with the stars as usual. One seemed to be shining more brightly than the others, and a smile formed as he watched it quietly. A small whisper left his mouth, whispering four words as he watched it twinkling.

"I love you, Jouno"

Jouno Saigiku
September 24 - 18 February
Unknown Death
May He Rest in Peace

Ideas:

A/N: I do not know both Suehiro and Jouno's age, so I didn't put the year on the gravestone. Sorry for publishing an oneshot so late, Wattpad literally deleted one of my oneshots that I was gonna publish and I had to write it over again. I hope you enjoy.