22

Jisung walked into class happier than ever, he really couldn't stop looking at his ring. It was beautiful, Minho really took his time to choose these. He really does love me

Although he was happier than ever, everyone on the other hand was not, a lot of them hoped everything would fail for the couple, so seeing that ring made people very envious. For both sides. Everyone wants to be loved the way they are.

Jisung showed off the ring to his friend, catching the attention of others, they scoffed and rolled their eyes, "you don't even deserve that!" One of the girls shouts at Jisung.

Seungmin scoffed back, "jealous much? There's a reason there's no ring on your finger, babe" sassed back. The girl got close to him in anger.

"Excuse me? I don't see a ring on your finger either, nerd!" She snapped back

Seungmin chuckled, "that's true, but I'm not as miserable as you to yell at the people who do! Thanks for the compliment, I know I'm smarter than you!" He smiled

The girl scoffed and walked off, Jisung wrapped his arms around Seungmin while the others were shocked, especially Hyunjin he's seen Seungmin upset but not in Public, it made Hyunjin like Seungmin even more.

"You're amazing Seungmin!!!" Jisung smiled, hugging him tightly.

Seungmin smiled and sat back next to Hyunjin, Hyunjin wrapped his arm around Seungmins shoulder. They had a conversation about their feelings, they both had romantic feelings for each other but decided to not date until. Graduation. Hyunjin know Seungmin was serious about school and not ready for a relationship, yet he's ok with that as long as they still had feelings for each other, and they stay together he was confident it would all be ok.

Minho soon walked in the cafeteria and sneaked up behind Jisung wrapping his arms around him, gently holding his hands. Jisung got smiled and leaned into the touch, then turned around to hug him.

"Hey!" Jisung smiled and gave Minho a small kiss, making Minho smile even wider.

"Oh, do you want to come over today? I want to make something and I want you to taste test some!" Minhos smiled, locking hands with jisung.

Changbin smiled and went closer to Minho, "can I join too?" He asked is a "cute" voice, Jisung glared at him in disgust.

"What? I'M HUNGRY!" He shouts Felix, covering his mouth with a smile

"I can bring you leftovers!" Minho smiled Changbin jumped up and down in excitement, Felix looked at him fondly then wrapping his arms around him resting his chin on his shoulder.

Minho looked back at Jisung for an answer, wrapping his arms around his waist, pulling him in.

"Yeah, sure, I'll come over!" Jisung smiled, resting his head on his shoulder.

The bell rung for dismissal, Jisung and Minho walked to Minhos house from school. Jisung waited in the kitchen, waiting for Minho to get done changing in more comfortable clothes. Minho walked downstairs with a white short sleeve and black shorts. Jisung silently checked him out with a warm smiled.

"Ok I'm going to get started if you wanna watch tv or go in my room as well" Minho smiled while getting the ingredients out.

"I wanna watch" jisung smiled, resting his chin on the table watching Minho prepare and cook the steak. Jisungs stomach grumbles, smelling the food.

Minho grabbed two plates and made jisung first cutting ¾ of the steak and some pasta, he then made his plate next jisung waiting for him, so they can eat together.

Jisung ate the steak, eyes widening in surprise it was so much better than he thought, he loved his boyfriend but was worry it was gonna go wrong. Minho smiled at his boyfriends' reaction.

"You thought it was gonna be shit, didn't you?" Minho sniffed out a laugh, Jisung smiled embarrassed.

"NO! I was just surprised, I didn't think you would give me food poisoning, I promise" Jisung laughed. Minho walked up to him and cupped his face, kissing him gently

"I love you" he smiled, Jisung smiled back and pulled him into a hug. Minho let go to get back to the kitchen to clean up and to get containers to put the food in to give to Changbin.

Jisung decided to stay over and wore Minho's clothes the next day.