23

Jisung had a free period and got permission to walk freely to look around. He walked around and found himself at the entrance of art class. He smiled looking around the empty room, remembering how they met officially.

Flashback

Jisung walked down the halls frustrated, he ran into these assholes who tried to pour milk on him. So he went to the one place he knows to calm down. The art room, the teacher leaves the room open for Jisung knowing he's going through stuff. But he didn't think Minho would be in the room.

Jisung stopped giving him a weird look, Minho looked up at Jisung with an awkward smile. Jisung just shook his head and got his art project and sat on the chair next to him. He prepared the paint taking small glances at Minho's painting.

His eyes widen and he sniffles out a laugh, looking down covering his mouth. Minho frowned looking at Jisung, "Is it really that bad?" He asked Jisung chuckled

"No it's just- what is it supposed to be?" Jisung asked

"The assignment was to paint something that represents you, so I did a funny doodle me and my friends like." Minho said playing with the paint brush.

"Oh" Jisung held back a smile nodding

Minho dramaticly set the paint down and crossed his arms, "I'm never gonna pass this stupid class am I?" He frowned

Jisung sighes and gets pink and blue paint with a thin paint pen, he moves his chair right next to Minhos.

"It's not bad, it's just a doodle. All you have to do is turn it into art" Jisung smiled tracing the doodle this the paint pen. He got back up to get a white paint pen as well.

He then used the blue and pink paint pen to create a glitch effect, he glanced at Minho, his jaw was slightly open and his eyes all sparkly.

After that he used the white paint pen to further make it seem like a glitch. He gave the black paint pen to Minho. Minho looked at him confused.

"What do I do?" Minho asked

"Fill in the rest of the canvas with the black pen then make designs" Jisung smiles, picking up his back and putting away the supplies.

"Wait!" Minho shouts before Jisung walks out the room, "What's your name?" He asked walking up to him, Jisung looked at him confused

"Jisung" he responded Minho smiled wide and bowed, "Thank you Jisung" he said, Jisung bowed back and left the room to his next period.

Minho watched him walk away until he couldn't see him anymore.

End of flashback

Jisung snapped out of his thoughts when he felt Minho wrap his arms around his waist. He leaned into his arms resting his head in his chest.

"Whatcha thinkin about," Minho asked, resting his chin on Jisungs shoulder. Jisung linked hater hands together

"About how we met you really sucked at art" Jisung laughed Minho put his hand on his chest with an offended look.

"Rude!" He smiled

"But you still passed, got my number and my trust, then finally my heart" Jisung smiled Minho smiled and kissed Jisung gently.

"I love you" Minho smiled holding Jisung waist, Jisung smiled and said "I love you too"

THE END!!!
____________________________

Thank you to my freshman art teacher for teaching me this shit 😂. Wow this is the last chapter. But don't worry new book coming soon.

"One sided love" ||Changlix|| coming out soon

Here are some of the other books I've written

Baby I'm jealous ||minsung||
Treat you better ||jeongchan||
One sided love ||changlix||
First aid ||Seungjin||

See you guys soon BYEEEEE
-nebe