《IN NEED OF A MAID》

After having their food, nothing seemed wrong. The couple went to sleep. And Jihyun was watching t.v in the living room. Dayana came and asked him the remote, softly. But he refused which made Dayana suddenly to become an evil.

Dayana: you b*tch give me th remote now. *she yelled*

The couple wouldn't be hearing this as their room is abit far from the living room.

Jihyun: no, I won't. Mommy told Jihyunie, watch paw patrol.

Dayana: which mommy? That wh*re who is behind the back of my man.

Jihyun: Mommy told no say bad words, no good.

She smacked his his back harshly with anger inside her.

Dayana: I will do whatever I want. You are no one to say anything. And listen, you will not say it to anyone. Not even your so called Mommy or daddy.

She left the room like that leaving the crying boy all alone.

Then in the evening, Jimin went to do some urgent works. In the house, Jihyun was playing with his new toys, Dayana was washing the clothes while Yoongi was simply laying down on their bed, feeling dizzy. That's when Jihyun came to him.

Jihyun: Mommy... when will daddy come?

Yoongi: maybe within few hours. Donno baby.

Jihyun: Mommy play with me?

Yoongi: after sometimes ok. I am feeling abit dizzy. You can ask Dayana to play with you. Maybe she will accompany you.

Jihyun: but mommy, she meanie...

Yoongi: no baby. Don't say things like that about others. You are good boy, right?

Jihyun: I am good but she beat me.

Yoongi: heh? She beat you? Why?

Jihyun: cause hyunie didn't give t.v remote to her.

Yoongi: really, that silly reason?

Jihyun: hmm. She came to living room after you slept *he then started to say everything*

Yoongi: we will tell your daddy, ok? Just wait till he come.

Later when Jimin came, Yoongi ran to him and hugged him tight. He missed the elder alot even though it was just few hours. Jihyun was fast asleep. Yoongi then took off Jimin's coat and tie.

Jimin: guess you missed me today.

Yoongi: of course it was 3 hours. *he said leaning on to the elder's chest as Jimin just wrapped his arms around the younger*

Jimin: did you do any works here?

Yoongi: no. You said and I didn't.

Jimin: then why do you look so tired?

Yoongi: nothing much. *he said as he pulled away from his hug and took off Jimin's suit* you go and take a shower by the time I will prepare the dinner. I have to say something really important.

Jimin: where is Dayana? Let she take those things. You just sit here and do the work, hmm?

Yoongi: fine. She is in the kitchen, I will just say her.

Jimin: hmm. *he then went and went for taking a shower*

After showering Jimin and Yoongi ate together, chit chatting abit. After the dinner, Dayana came and cleaned the table, not really showing anything suspicious or maybe they didn't notice.

The couple went to their room, yoongi changed his dress. When he came back, jimin was there, leaning in the headboard (ig that's the name. Donno. So sorry) and scrolling through his phone.