《ATTRACTION》

That's when he looked up to see the boy's face. He stood there in shock.

He was mesmerised by the boy's beauty. His bambi eyes, thin lips and bunny innocent looking face.

He was still for a second but blinked when he saw a hand waving at him

Jimin: uh. Huh- what did you say?

Jungkook: I said thank you.

Jimin: oh. It's fine. If anyone does bully your something, just say you are my friend.

Jungkook: ahh. Ok hyung, by the way, your name?

Jimin: ahh. My bad. It's Jimin, Park Jimin.

And that was how they met. And from that day onwards they always see each other and was slowly becoming closer to each other day by day. And that's how Jimin 'fell in love' with Jungkook.

Jungkook was invited for a sleep over with Jimin along with Namjoon and Hoseok too in Jimin's apartment. Well Namjoon and Hoseok liked Jungkook but they didn't find that Jimin being in a relationship with him was good. They were just concerned about their best friend. And they always warned him. But this day they didn't know that just will be there with them for their little hangout. Now Jimin and Hoseok are there in Jimin's House.

Hoseok: why isn't that Joon coming. I bet he broke something and his boyfriend is shouting at him.

Jimin: hey don't make fun of him.

Hoseok: then just try to call him.

*ring ring*

Jimin: hello Joon, where are you? Its too late

Namjoon: hello Jimin. I am sorry I can't come. My boyfriend's mother isn't well. So we gotta visit her.

Jimin: ahh... ok, then.

Namjoon: I am sorry. And bye... gotta go.

Jimin: ahh. Ok then bye....

He ended the call.

Hoseok: so... what did he say?

Jimin: he said he can't come.