《GUILTY》

1 year passed, Yoongi started working in Jimin's office as his secretary but only once or twice in a week. And about idol, he took a break and rarely comes. Mostly like he retired but still miss everyone so he came sometimes. And about him being pshychologist, that is the reason he only works once or twice at Jimin's office. He will have his psychologist work for 4 days in a week. Jimin always wanted Yoongi to be with him till the end. Our baby Jihyun started going to kindergarten. There were leading a happy life.

Today was like any other day for the couples. The couples were sleeping with their baby in between them, hugging like they were protecting him.

These days Yoongi always tend to feel tiredness. Today, after he and Jimin dressed up for office, they dropped Jihyun in his school.

Yoongi: baby... you should behave in class ok? *Jihyun nodded* don't make troubles and take care ok? *Jihyun nodded and Yoongi kissed his forehead*

Jihyun: Mommy will you come to pick me today?

Yoongi: no baby. Daddy will come to pick you, then he will take you to our office. Mm? *he nodded*

Jimin: why would he come to our company?

Yoongi: bae, he is having only half time class today. So you will pick him and bring to office.

Jimin: *he took Jihyun in his.arms* then fine. *to Jihyun* my Prince don't you want a kiss from me and return mine?

Jihyun: no I already got Mommy's. Now I don't need more.

Jimin: I am sad my hyunie doesn't like me or my kiss. *said pouting*

Jihyun: but it's true I don't like you.

Jimin: *almost shouted in disbelieve* what?!

Jihyun: yes, because I don't like you, I love you. *he said grinning widely as he successfully made his daddy shock*

Jimin: I had a heart ache for a while.

Jihyun then kissed Jimin's cheek and leaned kiss Yoongi's cheek which was noticed by Jimin and he helped Jihyun to kiss Yoongi.

Jihyun: I love you daddy and mommy.

Jimin then showered him with kisses on his face.

Jimin/Yoongi: we love you too pup. *said while taking Jihyun to his class*

When they reached his class, he kept Jihyun on the floor.

Jimin: bye baby. Take care.

Yoongi: bye hyunie. Remember what I said. Ok?

Jihyun: bye Mommy bye daddy. I will always remember that and behave good mommy.

After they dropped him, they straightly head to office.

They had an important meeting today. So they arrived. After sometimes the meeting successfully finished and it was time to bring Jihyun. He called Jimin and said to bring Jihyun from school. After awhile he brought Jihyun to office. And Yoongi was abit tired and he was sitting in Jimin's cabin. As soon as Jihyun saw Yoongi in Jimin's cabin, he jumped on to him.

Jihyun: Mommy!!!

Yoongi: slowly baby... *low tone*

Jihyun: what happened mommy?

Yoongi: nothing I am fine.

Jimin: Jihyunie... you go and play in that room. *he pointed a room. He has a bedroom in his office* ok. Now say what happened.

Yoongi: nothing is there.

Jimin: I can understand something is there. Just say.

Yoongi: it's just... I am feeling so tired these days.