《UNEXPECTED》

After the incident they had in the school, they haven't seen Jungkook. They know they can't just let go of this incident. After class they straightly went to their home. When Jimin got freshed up, he dismissed the babysitter. The maid had already gone. Then he went near the cradle to see him.

 Then he went near the cradle to see him

He then started caressing Jihyun's hair and Yoongi also came in

He then started caressing Jihyun's hair and Yoongi also came in. Yoongi then back hugged Jimin. They move moved from there so that Jihyun wouldn't wake up.

Jimin: baby... you don't need to go to university tomorrow.

Yoongi: why?

Jimin: I don't want you to get hurt. And I will also not be there so I will not be able to be there for you too.

Yoongi: why aren't you coming? Don't tell me you are avoiding them.

Jimin: of course I am not going to avoid them. I am having a mission tomorrow so I won't be there.

Yoongi: why can't you just quit mafia job? Please...

Jimin: I will quit. But not now. There is a specific reason I am doing this. After this finishes I will quit. I promise.

Yoongi: so you won't say to me. *pout*

Jimin: of course I will but don't give me that face. It is a government work, dear. For others it will be mafia, but for us it is a government job to protect the innocent people. It's a contract of almost 10 years and 4 yrs almost finished.

Yoongi: ok. *still sulking*

Jimin: aww. My baby don't sulk.

Yoongi: *sulk even more* I will. What will you do?

Jimin: nothing. Just this. *started to kiss him*

After their kiss.

Yoongi: I am tired. I want to sleep. *pout*

Jimin: then start sleeping now itself. Otherwise if Prince wake up.you won't able to sleep.

Yoongi: who said I can't? I will sleep and you will look after him.