《RETHINKING》

After their lunch, they all took a nap and then was now having a family time together, playing with Jihyun and talking about their life.

Dad: so do you still have contact with Namjoon and your other friends?

Jimin: well... umm. Yeah. Namjoon is always with me. And his boyfriend is Yoongi's best friend. So we use to spend time together.

Mom: well. Anyway, are we going to get our own baby?

Yoongi: maa. Don't say me you don't regard Jihyun as your own.

Mom: no. Don't misunderstand. I love Jihyun but I wanted you to be pregnant and I want to take care of you. I have those thoughts for a long time.

Jimin and Yoongi blushed.

Jimin: maa, when Yoongi is ready we will try.

Dad: no pressure son. Take time.

Mom: so-

*ding dong*

Yoongi: I will get the door.

He opened the door only to see his rival, JEON JUNGKOOK. He stood there still shock. He didn't notice the others also came there.

Mom: son, who is ther- ahh. Its you Jungkook, right?

Jungkook: yes aunty. Its me.

Dad: come in.

Jimin and Yoongi also let him because they had no choice. They don't want their parents to worry.

When they reached in the living room, Jungkook saw Jihyun.

Jungkook: who is this baby?

Dad: of course son, it's their baby. You don't know?

Jungkook: actually I forgot. I didn't see him before. *lied*

Yoongi took they baby from the floor and carried in his arms, too afraid Jungkook would do something.

Jimin: *whispered to Yoongi* don't worry. He won't do anything

Yoongi: I will bring drinks for him then. *to his mom*

Jungkook: bring me a mango juice.

Yoongi: oh. *rolled his eyes*

Yoongi went to the kitchen, carrying his baby.

He brought some ready made mango juice in a glass and gave it to him.

Jungkook: Yoongi can you teach me psychology first lesson because I wasn't there in the class and I heard you are the topper in the class.

Dad: you both are in same class ?

Yoongi: yeah. He just joined yesterday.

Mom: then he can stay here for this night and the rooms are cleaned also. Is that fine for you kook?

Jungkook: yes aunty. I am fine with that. *smirked internally*

After an hour itself their parents had gone. Jimin wanted Jungkook to go back too but Yoongi being kind hearted, wanted to at least help him either in the studies even though he don't like Jungkook. Yoongi was about to finish cleaning dishes after the preparation of dinner for the night. Jimin was playing with Jihyun and Jungkook was scrolling  through his phone or they thought so.

Yoongi: hyungie... i will finish this within a minute. After that you can go and study then after your studies i will teach Jungkook and you will look the baby...

Jimin: evrything is fine with me except studying.

Yoongi finished and dried his hands.

Yoongi: no. Go and study. You shouldn't only bothered about baby but at least some studying. I didn't say you have to study the whole day, right? Please for me? *puppy eyes*