《LIVE》

Today, Jimin woke up early as he thought of jogging. After he went, shortly Yoongi woke. He had a schedule for taking a live with his fans. He prepared for it and started. Well Yoongi had grown his hair too.

 Well Yoongi had grown his hair too

Yoongi: hello.

Hello...
What happened to your hair.
Hair looks cute though.
Omg. Hiiii. You look so cute.
Can you reveal your face?
How are you?
Doing well i guess.

Yoongi: I am fine. Doing well. Hope you are doing well too. And yeah, I just grown my hair. Moving on. I am still not ready to reveal my face. Sorry. Anyway this will be an interacting session. And you can request any videos for live as I will be doing next session based on your comments.

The fans requested a lot of things like q n a. And after a lot of entertainment Yoongo started his conclusion. Just then the camera caught a figure getting inside the house but soon disappeared, maybe with a second. The fans grew worried and commented but Yoongi replied it was no one. After abit of nice talks, Yoongi gave Jimin the food to eat. And mistakenly Jimin said a thank you that was quite easy for the viewers to hear.

Who was that?
Am I the only one who heard it?
Omo Yoongi is not alone.

Yoongi couldn't do anything else than say the truth.

Yoongi: actually, I am not alone in this vacation and there is a companion for me. Since its difficult to be an idol at a young age and avoiding saseng fans is hard too. So he will always be there for me, if you want to see the guy I can show but not his face. He will be putting mask.

Oh. My. God
Yeah. We want to see.
Of course.
Is he your boyfriend?

Yoongi: *to Jimin a bit shouting tone* hyungie...

Jimin: yeah...

Yoongi: can you dress up and come for live if you are not busy?

Jimin: of course. But why?

Yoongi: they want to see that you are not some sasaengs. And wear a mask also.

Jimin: why?

Yoongi: they didn't see my face, then why your? Huh?

Jimin: oh. Ok. ok.

Thn after few minutes Jimin joined the live, sitting next to Yoongi wearing a mask.