Harry_Styles: Having the best time with my sis @GemmaAnneStyles and my long lost bestfriend @Lexi_Sexi xD luff you guys!! xox

"Haha nice" I laughed getting back onto my bed and jumping back and forth from harrys to mine. Gemma and Harry joined me a few seconds later and we jumped until we were out of breath and floped onto the beds.

"Lets see if you have any comments on the photo" I said sitting up and grabbing Harrys phone off the floor. I turned it on and went onto twitter.

There were lots of comments and quite a few retweets. I noticed there was a bit of hate about me but I tried to ignore it since it wasn't that bad.....yet. But the real directioners supported us and said very positive things which put a smile on my face.

 Just then, Anne came up and told us dinner was ready and we jumped down the stairs and sat at the dining table.

"Yumm this is my fave meal but I hardly have it!" I smiled cutting into my sausage.

"Holy timoli, we have this loads!!" Gemma said squeezing lots of tomato sauce/ketchup onto her sausages.

I laughed and continued to eat as Anne told stories about us when we were little.

We finished up and took our plates to the kitchen.

"Hey we should go to Divers Rock now! It's just down by the beach!" Gemma said excitedly

"Yeah sounds good, whats it like?" I smiled as we walked upstairs

"Well theres theres a huge 10m rock or around that, a 6m or a 2m and you jump off them into the sea. It's really fun, Ivé been there loads. And theres a track up from the beach." Harry explained.

"Lets get our togs on!" Gemma said and ran off to her room.

"I'll go change in the bathroom." I said grabbing my bikini out of my bag and closing the door behind me.

My bikini was fluro pink with little dangly bits off the top and bottoms. It was my favourite one.

We walked down the track through the long grass and flowers to the beach. Gemma was wearing a black roxy bikini and Harry was wearing ripcurl board shorts.

I jumped of the stairs onto the sparkling white sand and started to make a sand angel. Harry started to kick sand onto me so I got up and jumped onto his back.

"Now you have to carry me alll the way up the rocks!!" I grinned evily and we started waliking.

"Not even in your dreams mate" Harry smirked and suddenly dropped me onto the sand again. Gemma started laughing hysterically and stumbled around like she was drunk.

"I..don't..know..why..i'm..laughing!"she gasped wiping tears from her eyes.

"Don't worry, she gets laughing fits time to time" Harry smirked and we started making our way up the track to Divers Rock.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead as we reached the top. We were on the top of the 10m rock now and below there were two smaller ones.

"Im gonna jump off the 2m first to get used to the water" I said and climbed down the rocks.

Harry and Gemma followed me and we all jumped off into the cool and refreshing sea.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed as the cold water had a sudden effect on me. I swam towards the rocks and climbed up.

"Ok now it's time for the 6m!!" Harry grinned getting out of the water aswell and ran to climb up.

"Bet i'll beat you to the top!" Gemma said finding a shortcut up.