-Chapter 20-

"On my signal, we are going to barge in...." Dazai speaked into his ear piece and turned to the left to see Chuuya giving him a thumbs up from the roof of a building. The passers-by noticed Dazai walking towards the renovating amusement park and stopped in their tracks. One in the front pulled out his gun, the rest followed. "Stay back or we will shoot!" The man in front warned Dazai. Ignoring their warning, Dazai continued walking forward. Bullets being shot echoed in that area. The steamed from all the bullets hitting the ground disappeared. The man's marked and commented "Told you we will shoot!" His smirk turned into a shocked one when he saw that Dazai was still standing. A red glow was surrounding all the bullets. Chuuya jumped down from the building and with one round house kick, the bullets were sent back to the guards and all of them fell back onto the ground. Chuuya chuckled a bit before making his way in with Dazai and the rest following. 

The amusement park was deserted. Ango looked at Dazai with a confused face. Dazai gave Ango a wait sign and walked forward. Standing in front of the ticket booth, Dazai kicked open the door and walked in calmly. He glanced around and smiled when he found what he was looking for. Opening the sliding drawer in the ticket booth, he saw a hole. A deep hole, people could surely could squeeze through here...Speaking into his ear piece again, Ango and the rest then advanced surprised that there was an entry there out of all places and they all managed to crawl through the hole. Standing up and balancing himself, Ango stood up with his eyes widened. It was An underground tunnel here. No wonder Fyodor also appeared at the weirdest places. Dazai gave Ango a confident smile before proceeding ahead of the others. It was empty for the time being but Dazai knew exactly where Fyodor was. He was about to continue walking before her heard a gun shot. He turned tot he side only to see the guy get shot instead. Chuuya had stopped the bullet in mid air and killed the man. Dazai sighed thinking why Fyodor never told his guards that bullets do them no good....Was he underestimating them that they won't bring Chuuya's along? No....Fyodor was somehow always 1 step ahead of them. He probably suspected that they managed to find his base and escaped when he could. When Dazai was about to walk back tot he group, something shiny caught his eye. He tuned to his side to only see a plain wall. On closer inspection, Dazai saw it, it was light reflecting something metal. Signalling to shoot at the wall, Ang's surbodinates found it strange but followed orders and shot. With a bang, the wall came down to reveal metal doors behind. "Smart bastard!" Dazai mumbled under his breath. Walking in, he gasped. They found Fyodor's personal lab. Liquids of different colours decorated the room with bottles with words on the bottle were stacked neatly on the shelves. Ango came in after looking at Dazai's suddenly stunned face. His jaw dropped as well. He immediately looked through the drawers which were neatly organised and quickly found the gift cancelling serum Ingredients. He flipped through the papers with clammy hands. However, he stopped at one page and the book fell out of his hands. Dazai curious why the usually calm Ango is suddenly so flustered, went to pick up the book. When he read the page Ango was reading, his eyes widened.

Main ingredient of making gift cancelling serum: 'No longer human' blood

Just when Dazai was about to get out of the room to tell Kunikida, he felt a gun touch his head.

"Nice to finally have you, Dazai Osamu..."

"Fyodor....why don't you explain how you got my blood..."

"Easy! I hired a ability user who can collect blood from any surface and collect it for me. He is quite a reliable man..."

"So you went to every single location where I got injured and collected my blood. Smart of you..."

"I agree! It was hard to find that ability user but I  managed! Now, enough of the talk, why don't you come with me?"

"Shitty bastard...."

With that last sentence, Dazai disappeared as he glitched. Fyodor was stunned. Before hew could say anything else, he felt a gun pointed at his head. "I am 2 steps ahead of you this time..." Dazai was right behind Fyodor. Tanizaki who came into the room advance, came out from his hiding sport with his hoodie covering his face slightly. A 'tch' came out of Fyodor's mouth. His plan failed? He couldn't even believe it. As Dazai slowly pulled the trigger of the gun slowly,  he moved backwards immediately as a bullet came flying pass Fyodor and Dazai. Fyodor started laughing as he turned around. Dazai turned to face the one who nearly shot him. He nearly dropped to his knees if Chuuya didn't balance him. Ango was also rooted tot he spot.

"...Odasaku?"