-Chapter 18-

Ango and Dazai made their way to the medical room in silence until Ango spoke up. "Dazai, how have you been?" Dazai stopped in his tracks and sighed. "Good I guess...but sad as well. I have been in a coma for a few years and ...Odasaku died and I wasn't there...." Ango patted Dazai on the back and comforted him saying that he could visit Oda's grave instead. He knew well that Oda was Dazai's best friends and not being able to talk or even see his best friend before he died would be devastating. "Unfortunately, we couldn't find Oda san's body after his death..." Ango sighed Ashe continued to walk ahead of Dazai. Dazai was stunned, not able to find his body? How is that possible? He swept that suspicious thought of his mind and followed Ango to the medical room. Before going in, Dazai patiently told Ango the rules...

1. Don't touch him

2. Don't be loud

3. Stay 1 metre away from him at all times

4. You can't go into this room when Dazai isn't in the room

5. Be prepared to not getting a reply and don't get angry

Funny rules if you ask me thought Dazai as he slid the door open. Chuuya looked at him and smiled. However, that smile turned into a frown when his eyes glanced towards Ango. He wrapped himself tighter in the blanket and looked away. "Wow....he really changed!" Ango commented while taking a step closer to Chuuya. Dazai went straight to Chuuya's side to tell him that Ango only wanted to ask some questions and that he will leave after. Chuuya upon hearing what Dazai said, calmed down and faced Ango and tilted his head as if asking what he wanted to know. Ango hesitated at first but after seeing Dazai's reassuring smile, continued. "Nakahara Chuuya san....Do you know what is Fyodor's main goal?" Chuuya flinched upon hearing Fyodor's name but with Dazai rubbing his thumb on his hand, he whispered to Dazai the answer and Dazai proceeded to say it out loud. "Not sure...But he said he wanted to steal everybody's gift and make it his to retrieve some type of book." Ango wrote that down on his notebook and asked the next question. "Do you know how Fyodor made the gift cancelling serum?" Chuuya shifted from his seat and once again whispered to Dazai. "He did an experiment on a human and got the serum. I heard....screaming..." "Do you think Fyodor wants anything to do with you?" Dazai gave him a glare but replied after repeating what happened before. "He wanted me to become his body guard to protect him..." Dazai cheddars at this as his eyes narrowed. Ango sensed that and immediately asked the next question. "What is Fyodor's gift?"

"Not sure. But if he touches you, you will die..." 

"What did he do to you?..." Ango gulped as he finished his sentence.

"He hit me and tortured me to become his body guard and stabbed me with a needle continuously. Ango sighed at this and gave Chuuya an understanding look. Dazai was beyond pissed off.  He was ready to decapitate Fyodor with his own bare hands. Ango stood up and bowed thanking Chuuya. He told Dazai that he will wait for him outside as he left the room.  Dazai lifted Chuuya's chin and kissed him. Sadly, Chuuya didn't kiss him back. Dazai was a bit disappointed but was relieved when Chuuya hugged him but pushed him away after a while, laying back down on the bed.

Ango explained that by finding Fyodor, Chuuya may go back to normal after having the feel of finishing a Fyodor with his own hands. Dazai nodded and left with Ango to drink some coffee.