-Chapter 12-

Chuuya was walking along side with Kouyou. They were just hanging out like normal and talking to each other about each other's daily activities. "Anything special happened to you, Chuuya? You seem happier these days..." Kouyou asked as she patted Chuuya on his back. Chuuya's heart skipped a bit. Shit! Was she onto him? "Um...No...nothing really. Just got enough sleep I guess?" He stammered slightly with Kouyou raising an eyebrow but decided to let it go and smiled. "That's good! You can talk to me anytime!" She gave Chuuya a hug and waved him goodbye while turning around to walk to Mori's office. Chuuya sighed I relief and started walking back home. Reaching home, Chuuya passed by his mirror and saw his reddish violet eyes. He made a deep sigh as he walked towards his bed and slept almost immediately. 

The next morning—☕️

Chuuya woke up with a yawn and made his way to Mori's office to see what was the important mission they had to do today. Walking into Mori's office, Chuuya gave a bow and started "Boss, what mission do you need me, Kouyou and the black lizard to do that is so important?" Mori turned to face Chuuya and smirked, he took a deep breath before starting. "I want you guys to attack the ADA today..." when Chuuya heard that, his mouth moved faster than his brain. "Boss, please reconsider, we may not be strong enough to take down all the ADA's members. They even have a doctor that can heal them..." Mori's eyes widened and he tilted his head while retorting "Chuuya kun....How do you know all that?" Chuuya gasped and covered his mouth with his hand. He messed up bad. He immediately shook his head and replied stammering "Just found out from s...some other p...port mafia members, boss..." Mori nodded and announced that everyone will attack ADA now as he strives to kill as many of the ADA's members that he can. Everyone was dismissed from the meeting but Chuuya slowly walked out of the room shivering. Kouyou who noticed that, came towards Chuuya and patted him on his shoulder that made the ginger finch and turn around abruptly. "Chuuya? Are you okay?" Chuuya nodded and replied "yah...I..I am fine...T..thanks ane-san" Kouyou blocked Chuuya from walking away and asked with a concerned tone "Chuuya I know you are lying..." Chuuya looked down at his own two feet and confided. "A..ane-san...Dazai is in the ADA..." Kouyou's eyes widened and she stepped a few steps back. She put both her hands on Chuuya's shoulder and warned " Chuuya, you better not do anything and betray the port mafia....." Chuuya nodded and walked away. Kouyou turned around and whispered "Mori-san...What do we do?" Mori came out from behind a pillar he was hiding and replied in a serious tone "Take him alive. Make sure not to kill him or injure him! You better get him back!" Kouyou was slightly shocked at the sudden change of Mori's tone and attitude and immediately nodded. Mori spreader the news and soon it came back to Chuuya. Chuuya stared at Kouyou who was standing at the side with guilt in her eyes. He walked up to her "I trusted you..." with that, he walked away, getting ready for the battle. Kouyou looked down, regretting. That didn't get unnoticed by Mori, he walked over and told Kouyou sternly "Don't let your feeling get in the way. Chuuya will be fine..." Kouyou was a port mafia member and didn't usually care about who she killed. But...this time, she felt different. She didn't want to fight and kill the ADA members....

🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘

Remember! Always be positive! Even when things get difficult, don't let it get to you, god treats everyone fairly. Have faith in yourself and don't ever give up! Love you guys!