-Chapter 5-

Blood was splattering everywhere on the ground. Blood curling yelling were heard from two beings. The rest surrounding them kept silent. No one was interfering. They all were angry but they let Chuuya do the job for them. To finish them. To kill them their bodies will be crushed into smithereens. However, they all knew soon enough, both arms were going to break, same to the limbs and same to the skull. Like every port mafia member will do after injuring their victim, shoot their heart 3 times with the gun. Was a basic rule to show that the port mafia did it. That they were responsible. 

——————————————-———————————- xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx  

Chuuya was continuously stepping..no...stomping on Hana and Haru's head. His eyes were turning reddish violet. "Please stop! We will do anything!" Hana was begging away while Haru was just keeping silent like his soul left his body already. "Why don't you SHUT UP and let me kill you slowly!" Chuuya bellowed stepping and leaving his foot on Hana's head even harder. He activated his gift and slowly twisted his foot. The sound of the human's bones snapping and dislocating from it's joints. Hana was screaming loudly but it suddenly stopped. Her screams stopped. It one sift motion, Chuuya twisted her head and dislocated it. Her neck was broken. She was dead. Hana's eyes rolled back ad blood started coming out from her mouth and nose. It was gruesome sight indeed. Chuuya didn't do the same to Haru though. He just slid his neck with his knife quickly and got it over with. He was counted as lucky. Much better death than Hana. Once he was satisfied, he walked away with no words. His eyes didn't turn back to his ocean blue ones, it was still reddish violet. He went to the base to check on Dazai who had all his wounds patched up by Mori. 

Flashback~

"Chuuya kun, Dazai kun might not wake up for a while. He had cuts all over his body. Had a burn mark on his neck. Abrasions from rope and I predict the kidnappers hit his head with something hard. He has internal bleeding as well. I healed him to the best of my abilities and he is in stable condition now but he may take a long time to wake up and is in a coma. Please don't be surprise if he loses his memories as well. It is normal. He had minor head concussion as well. I am wondering what they did to Dazai kun and why. You can check on him whenever you want but please inform me if there is anything concerning you. I wish you guys well..." Mori san explained to Chuuya as Chuuya felt his heart break into two. 

Present ~

Sitting by Dazai's bed, Chuuya sighed. It was mainly his fault for not attacking head first when Hana and Haru kidnapped Dazai. Why must it be like this? Chuuya stood up, closed the door behind him silently. But before leaving, he mumbled a few words barely audible. "Osamu, you better wake up....I'm waiting for you..." and Chuuya left.

Has been 3 months already. Dazai missed a lot. Odasaku and Ango visited him occasionally. But..they found out Ango left the port mafia and he was only undercover for a mission. Odasaku died...from a bullet wound and Chuuya was still heartbroken. Something strange was going on with Chuuya's eyes though. It was still reddish violet. It didn't turn back to blue. Kouyou was worried and asked Mori to check with it but Mori san said it was fine and that it was due to stress. "I really miss your calming blue eyes Chuuya..." Kouyou would always tell Chuuya. His 'new' eyes made him look more terrifying than he already is but he dealed  with it. It wasn't that bad, just a simple eye colour change.

3 months turned to 6 months...

Chuuya went to check on Dazai again like always. It was like a daily routine for Chuuya.  Check on Dazai, talk to him a bit and leave. It was a constant loop. Chuuya had to admit it, it was getting boring. He needed Dazai to wake up. He was getting more stress, angry, and more worried. 'I wonder what Dazai will say...' Chuuya thought as he was about to walk into the room. Opening the door, he almost dropped his own hat that was in his hands. "M...mori san! Come look!"