- Chapter 10-

Chuuya was beyond shock. Did Dazai just kissed him? Although it was awkward, it felt comforting. No idea why though. Chuuya stood motionless at first but slowly kissed Dazai back as he closed the gap in between the two. Dazai's slim arms wrapped around Chuuya's waist as he deepened the kiss. After a few seconds, they separated to catch their breath. Surprisingly, Chuuya was the only one panting, Dazai was still steadily breathing. That was somewhat unfair. But before Chuuya could say anything, Dazai kissed him again. This time, the brunette bit the others lower lip which resulted in a soft yelp from Chuuya. Dazai took the chance to slid his tongue into the others and started exploring Chuuya's mouth. It was a strange feeling but Chuuya liked it. After breaking their kiss, a string of saliva connected them. Chuuya blushed  as his whole face turned crimson red. Wow was he embarrassed. Dazai just chuckled and kissed the Ginger's cheek as if it was a farewell kiss. Before, Dazai could leave, Chuuya stopped him with his ability and lifted him up. Hanging upside down, Dazai tilted his head and asked the ginger what was he doing. "So now, what are we?" Chuuya asked still blushing slightly. Dazai smiled warmly and said "I would prefer boyfriends but whatever you want..." After hearing that, Chuuya slowly put Dazai back on his feet while grabbing his hat which fell off just now and left. But he could still hear the brunette behind him exclaiming "Good to see you again Chibi!" Without turning around, Chuuya waved his hand saying bye and left.