CHAPTER 15

'This...is going to take a while,' I thought.

--------------------

We are currently on the riverside soccer field where Endou went to his post while the Mukata triplets positioned on the penalty kick placement.

"Bring it!," Endou clasped both of his palm.

Then, the triplets started to jump, not knowing that Endou was only focused to the middle one, and started to spin counter-clockwise which was the opposite of Gouenji's Fire Tornado. This was noticed by the three of course.

"Back Tornado!," shouted the middle one whilst the other two delayed a bit.

'That's it. I've had enough of them playing tricks,' I thought as I ran to stop the other two.

"Bakuretsu Punch!," Endou shouted as he delivered multiple punches to the ball to release the pressure that was applied to it.

Knowing that it's Endou, he stopped the ball, but was shocked to see that the other two already kicked which startled Endou.

With that, I ran to the side where the river lies and then ran at a calculated speed then kicked the right one's ball first that made it collide with the left one's, preventing it from getting a goal.

This act made the triplets annoyed as they pointed at me at the same time.

"Hey! That's unfair! There should only be one goalkeeper," they all exclaimed. This also surprised my three accompanied, but I brushed them off first as I had to deal with this first.

"I am a defense player. I was nowhere near the post," I explained.

"No! You are a cheater!," the left one said.

"Says the one who kicked three balls at the same time," I said calmly, which even made he triplets more annoyed than ever.

"Well, we didn't know that there would be an inclusion," the right one fired back.

"Well, Endou didn't know that you guys would've kicked three balls at the same time," I insisted.

"YOU GUYS ARE BEING BABIES BECAUSE HE WOULD'VE STOPPED OUR SHOOTS!," the middle one shouted. I remained calm.

"Are you sure it isn't the other way around? Because I know for sure that you are acting this way because he stopped one and I stopped the other two who are practically considered as cheat tactics," I said coldly. I could practically hear them grit their teeth.

"Then, did you want one shoot?," the middle one smirked at me.

"We would've done that in the first place for goodness sake," I crossed my arms as I said that.

"Well, since you interrupted our shoots, why don't you stop our single shot?," they all smirked as they looked down on me.

I was about to agree on their deal, but was cutted off by shouts of worrisome people that I am too familiar with.

"Endou! Y/N-san! Do not use violence!," Kazemaru shouted as he, Aki, Ichinose and two more people ran to down the stairs to the field.

"We're only playing soccer though?," Endou rebuked their statement, which made Aki scold Shishido for telling them wrong information.

After that, Natsumi came with her limo. This made me smirk for I know that she was also worried for the team.

"Why are you here?," Kazemaru asked to which Natsumi responded with an indirect answer saying that it was her responsibility to look through this matter.

I was about to tease her, but I heard footsteps on the bridge behind me, which I already knew was the triplets teammate and coach.

Hearing them only made me think that I need to decline the deal from the triplets as I only needed my uncle's signal before showing them my potential.