CHAPTER 2

"Are you okay?," he coldly asked.

I then looked to see who it was, and to my surprise, it was none other than for Kidokawa Seishuu ace striker, Goenji Shuuya.

I smiled as I answered, "Yes, I'm fine." With that, he left me and proceeded to the riverbank where Endou and the kids will play.

'This is the part where Goenji-kun will save the kids from the two bullies,' I thought.

Instead of going home, I went to pretend that I was passing through the bridge so I can properly hear the scene. 'This is especially one of my favorite scenes when I first watched this series', I thought as I fangirled inside.

"My purpose in this world will be to provide help to any of the characters, especially Endou, since he's the one who always gives the drive to his team," I mumbled quietly.

As I went through the road to go to the bridge, I saw Gouenji, who went ahead before me, kick the ball to the bullies, sending them away with the ball. After that, I noticed something very odd, so I went ahead and brought my phone to record the scene. The bullies were supposed to leave by that kick, but was instead provoked by it. So, before the two bullies could get any closer to them, I shouted, "Isn't it not nice to provoke kids, oldies?."

"What?," one of the bullies exclaimed.

I then smirked at this knowing I got the upperhand. I brought up my phone and showed them the clip that I recorded.

"With your actions that was shown in this video, you can easily go to jail you know? Besides, the police would easily believe me because I'm a kid," I then showed them my devil smile, which I believe scared this life out of them and went dashing out of the field.

"Thank you, Y/N-chan. As expected, you are really amazing," Endou came running to me while saying.

I faced him and responded, "It's fine, Endou-kun. I just happened to pass by, just like Gouenji-kun here. Besides, it was not only me you know?."

I then faced Gouenji-kun and said, "Gouenji-kun, you have the skills of a soccer player. Shouldn't you join the soccer club?."

He looked away and started walking.

"Thank you, Gouenji!," Endou thanked him, "I hope you can join us on the team."

Gouenji faced us sideways and answered, "I don't play anymore." And proceeded to walk.

After that, I also bid my goodbye to Endou-kun and the kids before going home. At first, I planned on going home, but I immediately changed my direction when my mom called. I ended up on a deserted pathway while calling my mom.

"Hi, Mom. What do you need?"

"Y/N-chan, darling. Could you do me a favor and visit your uncle in the hospital? Just ask the fron lounge the room of your uncle Daniel. I was planning to visit him but I still have work to do."

"I don't mind it, Mom. Is that all?"

"Oh, and don't forget to bring some flowers, too"

"Noted, mom."

"That is all, darling. Take care!," she hanged up.

'I have an uncle?,' I excitedly thought as I rarely had any relatives back in my past life. 'Then I should take this opportunity to visit Gouenji so I can make him trust me.'

I then went ahead and brought the flowers and proceeded to the General Hospital. After a reached the entrance of the said Hospital, I went to the front desk and asked the name Daniel L/N as they were the sibling of my dad.

After getting my answer, I proceeded to where the room was and was surprised to see Gouenji Yuuka's name beside the room of my uncle. So, I quickly went to the room of my uncle and replaced the flowers in the vase. Doing so, I observed my uncle's features. From the looks of it, I think he is in a coma. 'Reason? That....I don't know, ' I thought.