CHAPTER 13

"I'm home Aki"
--------------------

As the two had their moment, I clapped my hands and caught their attention.

"Well then, will you please introduce us with your childhood friend, Domon?," I asked politely to him.

"Oh! Um! He is Ichinose, a childhood friend of mine and Aki. He was the one who led our team to victory in America," Domon complied.

I nodded at his answer and proceeded to handle the situation further.

"Now, without further ado, let us proceed with the training regimen for today's practice. But, before that, I believe Endou wants to test the skill of none other than Ichinose himself. Am I right?," I said as I took a look at Endou who nodded in response.

"Well, I want everyone to back off from the penalty kick part of the field and let the magician shoot his shoot," I explained as I went to the sidelines with the rest of the team.

--------------------

"Hey Endou!," I called to the soccer freak to let him know about my knew strategies that would help the team from being swayed by illusions.

As the rest of the team were continuing with their practice, Domon, Ichinose, and Aki were on the sidelines talking it out whilst reminiscing memories. Throughout our conversation, I heard some bits of the topics that the trio was holding. At the very first part of their conversation, they were catching up and getting a bit emotional. But then, their topic shifted to something else.

"Hey Aki, what is the name of your other manager?," Ichinose asked, suddenly changing the topic.

'Huh?Why ask about me when I am nothing but a mean-looking manager?, I suddenly thought while still conversing with Endou.

"Her? She's the outside brain of the team whilst Kidou is the inside one. L/N Y/N, the mysterious manager that always comes up with surprises," Aki carefully answered.

Then, I suddenly felt a presence beside while I was still conversing with Endou.

"Endou, I believe we have to end this conversation," I said then fully facing the Magician.

"Hi! It seems like you already know my name, but I would like to fully introduce myself. I'm L/N Y/N, the fourth manager of this lovely team. It's a pleasure to meet you, Ichinose-kun," I greeted as I bowed a bit to show respect.

This introduction seemed to have shocked him as he showed signs of widening his eyes yet it was only for a second or two before returning to his relaxed composure.

"Well L/N-san, I am really pleasured to meet you. I am Ichinose Kazuya, but I think that's already useless since you have already known my name," he said as if forcing me to explain why I knew his name.

With this, I simply took a look at Aki and smiled gently which she returned brightly. I then went back to face Ichinose and said while smirking, "She talks about you............a lot."

It wasn't obvious but I saw a tint of pink that rested on his cheeks. By this time, I smiled at this reaction and said once again,"This is going to be an interesting interaction, Ichinose-kun."

But instead of blushing further, it was as if he thought of an epic comeback so I let him be.

"Yeah. This will be indeed deemed as interesting especially since I can sense at least three glares burning throjgh my skull. You're quite the popular lady L/N-san," Ichinose responded.

I smirked. "Well, why don't you go and have your little moment with your special Aki then for I still have something to do. See you later Ichinose-kun."