CHAPTER 12

"Hello everyone"

--------------------

I was now on a direct eye-to-eye contact with the captain of Zeus Junior Soccer Club, Aphrodi. After taking in the awkward tension surrounding the stadium, I took the opportunity of closing the distance between me and Aphrodi without forgetting to conceal my appearance by masking up half of my face.

"I apologize for the sudden intrusion my fellow soccer freaks, or, should I say, forced-to-be soccer freaks," I started with a polite bow and a smirking face.

This seemed to have ticked the rest of the team except for Aphrodi.

"Hey! Who are you to-," a member of their team snapped back but Aphrodi raised a hand on him, an indication to silence him. After that, Aphrodi gave me the eyes that showed intrigue.

'Hm. So, being the bold type is what catches his attention I see,' I concluded after directly staring at him.

"You can drop the formalities, Ms. Intruder. I suppose you know who you are dealing with right?," he asked as he gave me his prideful expression as if he rules the world.

'Well, two can play at that game,' I thought as I smirked.

"Of course! How could I forget of the team that only entered the frontier because of a dumb recommendation?!," I smirked back.

"That may be true but, I have to say that your team only wo because the captain of Teikoku was not in any shape of playing through the game," he snapped.

"For the fact that he was present in playing against us, I can say that you only won because the same captain wasn't present in the field to play against you guys," I snapped back.

When I saw how his expression changed from prideful to annoyed, I knew that he was planning on calling the security so I took this opportunity to jump into one of their window frames which was near me. With this, he showed a surprised expression and turned into an intrigued one.

"Well, it seems to me that you caught my interest m'lady. But, sucks for you, I have to eliminate those who catches my interest," Aphrodi said as he dropped the ball he was holding and kicked it my way with a strong force.

Although, I would've left there easily by jumping off of that open window that was currently standing at, but my conscience killed me by wanting to provoke their power. Somehow, with a great motivation to annoy them, I went and kicked back the ball with an equal power but still stronger than his. The ball went through the team and went passed them and met the other side of the stadium with a great impact. It created a good amount of smoke before clearing and there showed a hole, a big one, with a flattened ball on the ground.

'Whoopsies! That was only a simple kick yet it created a hole already?,' I thought as I searched through the flabbergasted faced that the whole team was showing. This made me smirk and called for their attention.

'I am not leaving until I leave with an epic comeback,' I thought as I opened my mouth to speak. But before that, I checked my non-existent watch before doing so.

"Pardon me my friends, but I have somewhere that I should be right now. I also applaud you for not knowing who you are dealing with," I said with a smirk.

After saying that, security blasted through the door and was shocked to see that their precious team was helplessly standing there not doing anything. When one of them saw me, they immediately ran towards the window that I was standing at.

"I guess this is goodbye then," I said with a smile before jumping off. Luckily, I jumped off to a place that was completely masked of trees which made me feel lucky for that, so no one should know my specific location.