CHAPTER 8

After that day, we immediately got back to training the boys with the managers doing what they are asked to do. It was the next morning when we did that. Although when I was walking through the road where the bridge and the riverside court were located, I saw a sitting Endou with his arm on Kazemaru's shoulder.

I bowed my head a bit to think of this scene. 'Right! This was the part where Kazemaru's junior wanted him back on the track, although Kazemaru is now more passionate in playing soccer than running.'

With this, I smiled and called out their names. Hearing this, the two boys faced my direction and waved for me to come. In response, I gladly strided towards them and asked what they were doing.

"Oh! It's nothing for you to be worried about, L/N-san," Kazemaru shook his said, To which I only smirked.

"Judging by how you responded to my question, psychologically speaking, seeing that you were not steady with your eye contact only indicates more misunderstanding Kazemaru-kun," I changed my smirk to a smile and continued,

"And you and the boys already know that I am getting more interested rather than shaking it off right, Kazemaru-kun?."

From that speculation, the boys seemed to have widened their eyes as if forgetting that I literally see through them, no matter the façade they put up. Kazemaru then scratched his head weirdly and sighed.

"I forgot that it was you whom I'm talking to, L/N-san. But, I guess there's no escaping in this," he then looked serious and continued, "I am having trouble proving to my junior in track club that I am passionate towards soccer."

With this, I patted his shoulder a bit and scoffed a bit.

"I kind of want to see his annoyed face if he sees that you're that amazing in soccer, more specifically when he storms out the stadium," I said, trying to stifle my laugh, but failed miserably.

"Pft! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!," I burst out laughing as I lied on to the grass and held my stomach. After a bit, Endou followed suit with Kazemaru left with a weird face on.

"H-hey! There's nothing to laugh about! He is my dear junior, so I have to treat him nicely," he insisted.

When our laughter died down, I immediately went back on my butt to sit and faced Kazemaru to ask.

"By the way Kazemaru-kun, I heard that you made progress with your's and Gouenji's Honoo no Kazamidori?."

"Well, yeah, with the help of Kageno that is," Kazemaru responded.

"That's right! By the way Y/N-chan, it's been a day since we last talked after the match against the legendary Inazuma Eleven," Endou interrupted.

With this, I suddenly went on a flashback of yesterday and the day before that,

---

"Endou, about the secret I told you yesterday in the Rairaken," I said as I was beside Endou on our way to our respective homes.

"What is it, Y/N-chan? You know you can tell me anything," he said as he showed his goofy smile.

As I was about to open my mouth, I only thought if it was safe to tell him that I was one of those 'special' children. However, nothing came out of my mouth, except for a faint "Nothing."

'Why did I responded as if I was depressed on something?! I must elaborate my nothing,' I panicked.

"I just thought of the possibility that I may anger you someday," I frowned. 'That was much more worse,' I angrily thought.

"Huh? Then, I will instantly forgive you Y/N-chan," he responded. I instantly stopped on my tracks, which made Endou stop too. It was only for a bit when I shook my head and laughed a bit.