chapter fithteen

sounds of rainwater started to pour outside of the home. courtney's loud booming voice was starting to scare kurt.

he wanted to be brave. but he couldn't. he was afraid of her. he loved her so much but she teared him a part.

dave was standing in front of kurt as he started to raise his voice at the raggy woman in front of him.

"get the fuck out of here!" dave shouts as he pointed his hand towards the door. "can't you just understand that kurt doesn't love you!? you broke him! he loved you so much and manipulated it! what the fuck is wrong with you."

"shut the fuck up grohl! i love kurt. if you weren't here, in my way – then he would be happy!"

"what!?"

"you heard me! you're just trying to take him away!" courtney bellowed in anger as she raised her arms in the air. her mascara and eyeliner started to run down her face as she cried in dramatical ways.

"oh shut your bullshit!" dave shouted as he went over to her. pointing a finger at her. kurt couldn't handle this.

he loves both of them so much. and seeing them fight only teared him apart. tears started to roll down his face as he watched helplessly.

"my bullshit!? look at yourself! you're so fucking possessive!"

"WHAT!? me?! look at you ms love! courtney, you're the possessive one here! you won't even let kurt out of your sight!"

"im protecting him!"

dave scoffed. "PROTECTING!?– no! shut the fuck up. IM the one protecting him, from someone is literally the DEVIL. you're crazy, courtney!"

kurt couldn't handle this. he suddenly bolted out the door. tears rolling down his face.

courtney and dave screamed for kurt to come back but he didn't listen. he ran as fast as he could in the rain. his flannel and clothes imediantly getting soaked but he could careless.

dave narrowed his eyes as he let out all his emotions on courtney. screaming them out so loud that his eyes were watery.

"FUCK YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HURTS HIM! IM THE ONE WHO IS THE GOD DAMN SAVIOR FOR HIM! YOU'RE A HORRIBLE GIRLFRIEND TO HIM! HES DONE WITH YOU! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE BEFORE I GET THE COPS CALLED!"

courtney scoffed as she walked over to dave and made a harsh slap across grohls face. dave grabbed onto her wrist as he narrowed his eyes.

"get, the, fuck, out." he says threatening as he lets go of her wrist. she simply flipped him off and then left the house. walking towards her car that was down the street and sped off before screaming.

"FINE! IM BETTER WITHOUT KURT ANYWAY!"

dave hissed in anger as he clenched his teeth together. watching her car drive away from the porch.

suddenly once her car disappeared. dave ran off the porch and into the rain. his clothes started to get soaked as he ran.

"kurt!? kurt come back! where are you!?" dave screamed out into the rainy skies of seattle as he continued to run.

as for cobain, he wasn't running anymore. in fact walking in complete silence. tears rolling down his face as he made it to the bridge.

he went under the bridge and sat under it. graffiti was covering everywhere.

a shaky sniffle left kurt's nose as he takes out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket along with a lighter.

it took a few times but the flame ignited. he brought the cancerous stick to his lips as he takes a puff.

sitting by himself as tears and rain contained to fall. the sky was pitch black by now.

dave continued to look for kurt. he didnt call krist. he wanted to find kurt.

alone.

kurt smoked cigarette, after cigarette. eventually finishing the pack. he tossed it onto the floor as his body slowly rises up.

the blonde walked over to the bridge where an empty spot was – no graffiti was in the spot.

he used his lighter and slowly burnt into the concrete.

' i'm sorry, dave. '

he then dropped the lighter and left the bridge.

heading towards the train tracks.