Im Here

Alex flashed into the tower behind Alex and Dominic not getting theirs attention. "Ok, I'm here to get my family back, Let's do this." They turned and Dominic agreed. "Aw, she's here to save the family. How sweet! Ugh." "Dominic give me the bracelet and I'll do the spell for you me machine." "Agreed. Give it to him", Dominic instructed Alex to. "Wait, I know me. We'll give her the bracelet and he'll flash out without doing the spell." "Right, spell first then the bracelet." "Nice try, but I also know me, too. I'll do the spell and you'll keep my family anyway. No bracelet, no spell." "Spell first!" "Bracelet first!" "Spell first!" "Bracelet first!"

They kept going back and forth. Dominic got theirs attention by hitting the bell with his hand. "Alex will cast the spell at the same time Bad Alex gives you the bracelet, agreed?", Dominic asked. "That's a good idea." "Well why didn't you think of it first." "Well why didn't you think of it first", Alex said mocking Alex. Alex turned around to start casting the spell, " ~One wave, two waves, three waves, four. Every mortal he no more~"

The machine started to spin, sending a wave from it. "Excellent now the world you be wiped clean of mortals."

*Mortals started to disappear, one by one. *

The two Alexs' just stood there judging Dominic trying to catch each mortal that comes from his machine in little balls. "Was this how you wanted it to work?" "Ok, the Leaning Tower of Pisa may not have been the ideal place for my Dominic One Thousand, but it's working. Every mortal will be imprisoned in these beads." "Are you sure you don't want a bucket or something?"

Alex had enough, "The bracelet, please." Alex handed it over to Alex. Dominic got up and told Alex he should join them, because of his power. "Thank for reminding me I'm a powerful wizard. Powerful enough that I can undo any spell I create." Alex took out his wand and Dominic jumped in front of his machine.

~The mortals who were gone before, can now...

Alex was flashed out from there, only left is the bracelet that held his family.