Max?!

Theresa was shocked how beautiful Italy was. "OK, let's just find Max and go home. So we can fly back here." Jerry said to Theresa and both agreed. They looked and was still shocked. "Wow! Loookat this place." Jerry said. "Oh. It's beautiful." Alex, Mason and Harper finally went through the door and looked around. "Your family lives here? Theresa asked Jerry. "Villa di Russo. I don't know who "Villa di" is, but Russo is definitely me."

"I don't think he's mad at you anymore." Mason said to Alex. "Oh, don't be fooled. He happy anywhere there's cheese hanging." Alex said and Harper agreed. Max walked back to where the family is. "Man, I lost her. I didn't even get her name, but she looked like a Tomiko." His parents looked at Max all confused and a "really" face. "Tomiko! Tomiko!" Max yelling and walk outside while his parents are following him. "Max. Forget the girl. We've got girls back home." "Yeah, but there's no Italians in New York, Mom." Harper walked outside and said "Oh, come on. Can't we stay a little longer? This is the first time Alex's magic took me somewhere that didn't scared me." Harper asked Jerry. "No. We're not coming to Italy this way. We're going to experience a family trip that real way." Jerry told Harper. "You mean on a discount flight in cramped seats with and food and an obnoxious kid in front of you saying, "peek-a-boo, peek-a-boo." Alex said coming from no where, while standing hand in hand with Mason. Then strong muscular guy in a white muscle shirt and with jack hammer walked behind Theresa and stop to her and said, "Ciao, bella" Theresa and Jerry turn around to face the guy. "Are you here for a tour of the Russo vineyard?" The guy asked. "Well... I, uh..." Theresa was struggle to say anything, because of the way the guy looked, but before Theresa can give him a proper answer Jerry butts in. "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. We're not here for the tour paisan. Go back to work." The guy left. "And put a shirt on!" Jerry telling the guy while he walks away. "All right, let's go" Jerry said whiling pointing inside. Everyone turns to gon inside, but Alex told his dad, "OK, fine. But you'll only have yourself to blame when that peek-a-boo kid us yes your lap for a barf bag." Everyone went through the door.