"We?"

Walking into the place where Alex was a few minutes ago Cousin Carmela said, And this is where we press the finest grapes in all of Tuscany. Showing Jerry and Theresa. Theresa spots a tall, handsome, muscular breaded man smash grapes and said, "That looks like hard work." "Please. Stomping your feet isn't hard work" Jerry said. Jerry pumping his chest and making his shoulders big saying, "filling bread rolls with cold cut all day. That's hard work."

"Geraldo. Why don't you try it?" "Oh. no. No thanks" Jerry said. "Awww- Pooka-pooka-pooka!" Cousin Carmela started to tickle Jerry. Jerry said a
Ok to get Cousin Carmela to stop tickling him. Theresa starts laughing and Cousin Carmela turns to her and said, "You too. Theresa." "Oh, no, no, no. I'm OK." "Get in." "No, no , no." They bickered back and forth. "Theresa, get in." Theresa said, "no thank you." Then Cousin Carmela sounding serious told her to Get in. Then Theresa was a little scared and said,
"Si senora." Cousin Carmela takes Theresa to the tub of grapes.

In the back Alex tells Harper, "it's nice to appreciate my mom and dad doing something together. Old me would've just been thinking of ways to make fun of them." Alex was happy and smiling.

"Oh, oh it's so squishy. Ugh. And the worst part is I kind of like it" Jerry said squishy down the grapes with his feet, while Theresa is not liking one bit of it. "Thanks a lot Jerry. You know what this reminds me of? The time the bathtub backed up and you made us take showers in there anyway" Theresa said upset with Jerry. "Don't blame me. You were the one who said, (Oh, handsome vineyard guy, you're so strong, the way you squash those grapes)" Jerry said mocking Theresa. Theresa scoffs and said, "I never said that." "Oh, yes you did." Theresa said, "Oh, please" and picked up the grapes from the bottom of the tub and throws it on Jerry. Jerry gasps Theresa said, "You imagined it."

"Oh. Oh, really?" Jerry said. Jerry goes down to grab grapes. "Your insecurities imagined it" Theresa said. Jerry throws the grapes a Theresa.

"Oooh" Harper said and Alex looking a little worry.

"Hey, you know what, they should really have machines for this don't you think?" Theresa said grabbing grapes and throwing it in Jerry's face. Jerry goes down for more grapes and starts throwing grapes at Theresa and said, "yes I do." Then they started throwing grapes at each other and everyone is watching laughing and in shock.

"Oh, Honey wait" Theresa said. "What?" Theresa said, "You love me so much you got so jealous?"

"Oh, honey... Jerry saying until Theresa interrupted him saying good and shoving grapes into his face. Then continued throwing grapes.

"Awww. They found a way to make it worse for themselves without my help" Alex said in awww, while Harper is looking at Alex like if he's for real. Alex said, Changing me was great.

[Yelling]

Jerry slipped and fell and Theresa jumped on him, starting to wrestle. Everyone was still watching.

~~Woosh~~

It got quiet quickly. Alex and Harper looked really worried. Everyone looked in the tub to be empty. "My cousins! Where did they go?" Cousin Carmela questioned.

"Oh, no, Harper do you think my bad side could've done something terrible to my parents?" Alex asked Harper worrying. "Hmm, let's see. All your bad is concentrated into one you. Do you want to finish where that's going?"

"I get it, I did it."

Then Alex appears behind Alex and Harper.

Alex looks into the charm bracelet. Jerry looks confuse cause he doesn't know where he is. "Where are we?" Jerry asked.

"Dad. You're not going to like this" Max said. "Oh, it's just Alex. Thank you for cleaning me up, mijo. Now, get me out of here. It's stuffy" Theresa tells Alex, but not knowing it's not their Alex.

"Oh what's your hurry? Handsome vineyard guy waiting for you?" Theresa is irritated with Jerry already and said, "what are you talking about? You're the one who had to prove what big macho man you were with your cold cuts."

"They're delicious!" Jerry said.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. I can't concentrate on the evil plan we have going on here if you two are flappin' your yappers" Alex said, yelling at the bracelet.

"Evil plan?" Jerry questioned. "You remember when I said you're not going to like this. This is what I was talking about" Max said. "Who's "we"?" Theresa questioned.

Then Dominic shows up behind Alex. "Excellent, Alex. Hello Russos."

"Hey, it's the guy. Hey, did you ever remember that message from Justin?" Max said.

Then behind them Mason comes through the door see "Alex" and Dominic together and he gets upset. "Just as I thought."

"Alex, you don't have to do this" Jerry said.

"So, what's next?"

"How would my partner like a little road trip to the Tower of Pisa?" Dominic said and flashing the two of them out.

Alex and Harper was hiding behind a wall, listening to their conversation. "Dominic is evil?" Alex questioned. "Is it weird he's even more attractive now?" Harper said. Alex looked at her with is this girl serious right now face.

"Harper, he took my family" Alex said. "Oh, yeah, right I won't date him" Harper said. Alex could believe her right now.