Annoucement

"Where's Justin? He should've been here by now." Theresa asked. "You mean he's not here? I'm so bored I thought he was here telling one of his nerdy stories that always ends with "Hey, wake up, everybody!"" Alex said sitting on the couch bored out of his mind. While Harper and Jerry laughs from kitchen at what Alex said and agrees.

~~~~Woosh~~~~

Then a wizard flashed in, everybody looks at him. "I'm so sorry for the intrusion. I'm Justin's friend Dominic. He asked me to give you a message. He is too busy at WizTech and unfortunately cannot come." The wizard named Dominic said. "OK. Give us the message", Max said. "Uh... that was the message." "OK. Can we start from the top? Because this guy is all over the place. Max said walking into the kitchen. "So is Justin all right?" Theresa asked. "Oh, yes, Mrs. Russo. Justin is fine. It's just more difficult for someone with his spectacular talents to get away. Now, I don't usually use the word "spectacular." but in Justin's case spectacular." Dominic told Thersea. Alex was annoyed on the couch about his brother Justin and Dominic. "Justin isn't coming? What are we gonna do with the ice cream cake." Jerry asked his wife. "Oh, I'm sure you'll think of something, Jerry." Theresa said back to her husband. Thersea and Jerry left to the kitchen, while Dominic walked over to the couch where Alex is. "Excuse me, you must be Alex Russo. You're quite famous in the wizard world but I had no idea you were so... beautiful. Dominic said to Alex. "Oh, come on. I'm not that famous." Alex said to Dominic while he acts all cute and blush, smiles away. Dominic smile right back at Alex, while Mason is coming up right behind Dominic. "Dominic. Nice to meet you, mate. I'm Mason Greyback. Perhaps you've heard of me. Alex's werewolf boyfriend. Mason said and Alex smiling at Mason and grabbing his hand. "Boyfriend? You're a lucky man." "Yes, I am. A lucky werewolf. Mason said and smiling back at Alex. [growls] at Dominic. Alex looked at Dominic scared for him. "Well, it seems like I've made this awkward, forgive me. It was honor meeting you Alex. So long, everyone. Harper, Jerry, and Thersea waved from the kitchen. Dominic looked Mason "Werewolf."

~~~~Woosh~~~~

Dominic flashed out. Mason looked jealous and Alex just smiled at Mason and brought him down to the couch to sit with him. "Boy, he was the most polite wizard I have ever met." Theresa said. "And easy on the eyes." said Harper and agree with Theresa. "Reminded me of a young me." Theresa looked at Jerry.

Alex was on leaning against Mason the couch hugging him. Alex turned around looked at his dad giving him a "seriously" face. Mason still looked jealous and mad. "You know. I think he was into you, Alex." Harper said smiling at Alex. "Oh. No, no, no, no." Alex said, shaking his head. "Yeah. No, no, no, no." Mason said, jokingly smiling still act jealous. "I can't believe Justin's not coming. I wanted him to be here for my big announcement." Jerry said. "A while ago, I got an invitation from my cousin, Carmela in Italy, inviting us to a Russo family reunion." Jerry finished saying, smiling. "It's OK, Dad. What's your announcement?" "That was the announcement." "Oh, great, now Dad's all over the place." Max said. Theresa ran up to Jerry, smiling and said, "Awe, Jerry, you're taking me on a romantic trip to Italy. I love you." She jumped into his arms. "Well Actually, I'm taking the whole family." "Why? They don't know we have kids. Theresa said jokingly. Alex scolded her from the couch. "But, Theresa, it's a family reunion. Or should I say [accent] (riunione di famigilia?)" Jerry said. Mason smiling at Jerry. Alex said "please don't do that, Dad. It's almost as annoying as when you say [bad accent] (Monsta-tells)." "Well you guys have fun. I'll just stay here and read it something." Harper said acting all bummed out. "Yeah, and I'll just stay here and chew up the furniture. This couch looks pretty fruity." Mason said acting the same way Harper did. Alex rubbing Mason shoulders to soothe him. "You guys are family, too." Jerry said pointing to Harper and Mason. "I got tickets for all of us to go." They all got excited. Alex got up from the couch. "Tickets? Dad, if you want to go to Italy. I can be our travel agent. Alex said to his dad before pulling out his wand.

~~No time for that travel confusion. Show me the door to our Italian reunion.~~

~~~~Wooshed~~~~

[A door appeared in the living room]

Ok, I don't know how to say "Wizard Spped Pass" in Italian, so I'm just going to go with "Mamma Mia!", Alex said, running to the door. "Or at least I think that's Italian" Alex said with a confused face.  Alex opened the door.

"A door to Japan? How cool." Max said. Mason looked at Max like if he was over him. "It's Italy" Mason said. "I don't know all the towns in Japan, dude." "Alex, you're not going to turn this trip into one of your selfish shortcuts. I want us to experience the whole journey. Getting there is half the fun." Jerry told Alex. Alex looked annoyed. "Now, get rid of this thing." Alex turned to the door with his wand and started to do a spell but Max stopped him. "Whoa" Max said. "Did you just see that girl?" Max asked everyone. "Alex, I have to get her number first." Max went through the door. "Max, get became here!" Theresa yelled at Max. Theresa ran through the door to cause Max. Alex turned to his dad. "Would you please grow up?!" Jerry told Alex and chased after his son and wife through the spped pass. Alex looked hurt from what his told him.