Who to Choose

*Behind a buildboard*

Mason was there in his thoughts, probably think of what he seen. Alex flashed and hugged Mason in relief that he got there first. "Mason, you're okay!" Alex said in relief. "Get tired already of Dominic already?" Mason said sarcastically. Alex looked confused and wonder what he meant by that, "What? I don't care about him. He's some crazy wizard who's weaving some sort of wicked web to take over the world." "Well, you're some kind of wicked web weaver yourself." "What are you talking about", Alex asked confused. "I saw you at the villa with Dominic, you two looked quite chummy." "No that's what I'm trying to tell you. Dominic tricked me into casting out my bad side. That's who you saw. There's another me walking around. And I have to get you out of here before he finds you. Let's go." Alex pulled Mason towards ready to be flashed out, but...

"Mason, get away from him." Alex said behind them. "Two Alexs", Mason question himself. "I knew I wasted to much time with the hug", Alex said. "He's with Dominic and they're trying to take over the world." "Nice try, me. Mason, he's the bad one. Let's go.
", Alex pulled Mason towards him, but Alex grabbed Mason's arm and said, "No! Don't listen to him. I'm the good one. He's the bad one." Mason was stumped and looking between the two.

"Well isn't this a sticky wicket." "Mason, please believe me." Alex said. "He's trying to trick you. He doesn't even know how I dress." Mason looked at Alex's outfit and Alex looking down at it as well. He still had on what Harper put him in. "That is something Harper would wear", Mason said. Alex panicked and said, " I'm wearing it because Harper asked to." "Ok, that doesn't even sound like me." Mason looked between them again and felt overwhelmed.