but they're feeding us

[Speaking Italian]

Everybody was sitting in the living room in Italy while eating with Jerry and Theresa. "Carmela, this cheese is amazing." Jerry said. "Papa Fabrizio makes it." An old man passes by and said,"Ehh." Alex appears from know where still wearing the claimbake outfit with Harper. "We need find me before I do something bad..." Alex said to Harper Alex and Harper looks at the family sitting in the living room. Everybody looks at Alex and Harper. Alex smiles. "Hi, Mom and Dad. Guess what? I've changed." "Yeah, into a third grade art project." Jerry said getting up from the couch walking towards the two. Harper looks at Jerry offended while Alex look at his outfit up and down. "No, no, no that dad. Guess what? All part of me that has all of those bad things is gone." "Yup, gone. Nowhere to be seen." Harper said looking around. "Unless of course you've seen it." Harper asked. "Mom, Dad, from now on I promise to be the unselfish grown-up you expect me to be."
Alex said all happy to his parents. Theresa looked at her husband. "I don't believe him." Theresa said. "Me neither. Seriously, why are you wearing a claimbake outfit?" "Because my best friend asked me to. Dad, sometimes you need to do things to make others happy." Theresa look at Jerry again and they both started laughing. "Now, I definitely don't believe him." "Look, I still don't like the way we got here, but they're feeding us. So you might as well meet the family." Jerry said. Jerry turns to everybody in the living room and said, "Everyone, I'd like you to meet our friend Harper, and our family wizard. Alex!" Harper waved and Alex just smiled. Alex walks up to everyone. Everyone is wowed by him. "So cute. Pooka-pooka-pooka! Just like your father. Carmela said chasing Alex around trying to tickle him. "Why is she ticking me?" Alex asked while running.