"You, me, and your wand."

[Behind a Jumbotron]

Alex was sulking and upset. He sat on the edge.

~~~~Woosh~~~~

Dominic flashed in.

"Excuse me, is this Jumbotron taken?" Dominic asked. "Dominic? What are you doing here?" Alex asked Dominic. Dominic walked I've to Alex and sat right next to him. "My night job is cleaning the back of the Jumbotron. You being here is just a bonus." "Look, you seem really nice, but I have a boyfriend. And to be honest. I don't think I'd be really good company right now. Unless you're a fan of big, sloppy emotional meltdowns." Alex told Dominic. "You know, I was just saying this morning, I haven't seen a big, sloppy emotional meltdown in a while. Let's see what you got." Alex smiled a him. "Ah, a smile. Have you ever considered joining the Wizard Council?" Dominic asked. "The Wizard Council? Isn't that for old geezers who wear robes, because they're tired of shopping?" Alex laughs and so did Dominic. "I just believe you have the potential to be the most powerful wizard of your generation. Trust me. You have no idea what you're truly capable of." "Well, if you ask my family. I'm not capable of anything except refusing to grow up." Alex said, standing up and leaning against the riling. Dominic stands up also. "They're mortals. They can't understand wizards with your power. Besides, if their opinions reallly bothers you, you're powerful enough to create your own spell to smoot out your little edges." Dominic told him. "Why are you telling me this?" Alex asked. "Because where everyone else sees trouble, I see magic and beauty." Dominic to Alex making him shy. "OK, now you're just flirting." Dominic chuckles. "Yeah a little bit. Here it's a small gift." Dominic pulls out a bracelet. "Oh no, I can't take that." Alex said. "It's simply a friendship bracelet." Dominic said to Alex and give the bracelet to Alex. Alex smiles. "Everything OK up here?" Mason said carrying a picnic basket. "Oh, yeah. Mason, sorry. I just had to get away from home, you know." Alex said to Mason. "And I just came to check up on him." Dominic told Mason. "I apologize if I've overstepped." "You have, mate and I'm here now." Mason getting closer to Dominic. "Werewolf" Mason told Dominic again. Dominic looked Mason and then to Alex. "Good-bye, Alex." "Bye" "werewolf"

~~~~Woosh~~~~

Dominic flashed out.

"I do not like that guy." Mason told Alex. "Anything I should worry about?" Mason asked. "Not a thing" Alex said smiling at Mason. "Good. Well, I've got a surprise to cheer you up. I thought we would have a little picnic." Mason said sitting down and Alex following him. "Don't say Italian, 'cause I had enough of that, today. Alex said. "Now, I was thinking something sophisticated... poached salmon." Mason said bring the dish out. "Oh, Mason. That's so sweet." Alex said to Mason, smiling at Mason. "But can I sneak a little tweak?" Alex asked. "Of course, darling." Mason let him. Alex grabbed his wand and waved it.

~~~~Woosh~~~~

Alex turned the poached salmon into a whole fried chicken meal. "Check it out, finger food feast. I call the wing." Alex said all happy. "No, Alex! Alex, you know this food is bad for you." Mason stopped Alex from grabbing the food. "Besides, I cooked that salmon for two hours over a hot poacher." "Why? You know it only takes me like two seconds." Alex said and Mason looked hurt and annoyed. "I see. So, this how it's going to be from now on." "What?" Alex asked look confused. "Just you, me and your wand." Mason said. "Just using your magic selfishly no matter who it hurts." Mason said, standing back up leaving. "Mason, where are you going? I did all this for us." "So did I. " Mason left.