Evil Chuckle

Max is looking for the girl. "Excuse me, I'm looking for a girl that's about this tall and this beautiful..." Max asked a man, but the man shrugged. Max walks away, but got surprised by the girl. "Hey, it's you." The girl speaks to him in Italian. "You know my name? Or, wait, does it just take that long to say my name in Italian?" She still speaks him to him in Italian. "I don't understand what you're saying right now. I'll try the language of love with you." Max said leaning for a kiss.

[A door opens]

The girl slaps Max and yells at him in Italian.  Alex comes out from the door watching the scene. "OK, maybe you don't speak that language." Max said all panicked. She continues yelling. Alex is standing there watching and paying with his wand. "Oh, Max. I'll save you" Alex laughs "Not really" He uses his wand and Max disappears. The girl is even more mad when Max disappears. Alex puts Max into the bracelet Dominic gave him or the nice him. Max looks at Alex from inside the yellow bead that's on the bracelet. "Thanks, Alex. They kiss really weird here." Max said massaging his cheek. "All right. I'm safe in a bracelet. Thanks." "Safe or trapped?" Alex chuckles. "By that evil chuckle, I'm going with trapped." Alex nods to agree with Max and smiles after.