Chapter 08

[A/n POV]As Jia started coming downstairs she felt a tight tug on her arm but before she could even react, someone drag her inside a empty classroom and released her with such a force that she was about to fall but luckily balanced herself

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

[A/n POV]
As Jia started coming downstairs she felt a tight tug on her arm but before she could even react, someone drag her inside a empty classroom and released her with such a force that she was about to fall but luckily balanced herself.

She turn around to find G-FRIEND standing there glaring daggers at her. At first she was confuse to why she was dragged here but soon did two plus two and came to the conclusion that they must have seen her on the rooftop with BTS and have heard their conversation or one of the two options.

Jia decided it would better to remain silent and so didn't said anything although she just wanted to say fuck off to them and went to her class.

Sowon - Would you explain what were you doing at the rooftop with OUR oppas or should we beat crap out of you!?

She was already tired from yesterday night after the dinner with the Kim brothers and then the meeting at rooftop and now this. She was exhausted from everything and so after taking a deep breath said in a calm tone

Jia - Whatever conversation had happened between me and those seven boys are none of your business.

Umji - Tsk tsk tsk wrong move bitch c'mon we know you love your life very much to just let us play with it so for the last time when we are asking very nicely answer our question nicely. What were you doing with our oppas?

Jia - Few minutes ago I told you all the same thing and now also you will hear the same. None of your business.

Jia notice how their eyes twitched and turned into a darker shade. Sowon took a intimidating step towards Jia to corner her but that didn't faze Jia a little bit as well.

Sowon - Okay then we get it. You don't love your life that much then girls you know what to do.

If it was any other day, Jia would have taken the beating without protest but today she was exhausted from the recent events and was done with everything.

Umji came running towards her with a fist but was blocked by Jia who hold her hand in a tight grip and started to twist in the opposite way. Umji's expression soon started changing, from arrogance to slight pain. She was able to feel the twitching pain in her arm.

SinB notice Umji's struggle and tried to help her. "Tried". She tried to kick Jia from the back and Jia suddenly turn and with her free hand got a hold of her leg and twist it in the opposite direction making her lost balance and fall on the ground. She again turn back to Umji who was now trying to free her hand from her grip and using great force puch Umji backwards making her fall on the ground as well.

Yerin took a bat lying on the ground and with great force swing it at Jia but she quickly dodged it and kicked her to the ground using her leg. Jia look around and when found three out of six members of G-FRIEND lying on the ground groaning in pain she turn towards a suprise Sowon and said