Chapter 03

Previously ......

I don't know why I said that, I shouldn't have said that and should have let it continue, but anyways I shouted

Jia - STOP!

And boy that was a mistake..............

(NOW)

[Jia's POV]

[Jia's POV]

As soon as the word came out of my mouth, I closed it with both my hands and widened my eyes in horror as I saw everyone in the cafeteria looking at me.

Taehyung had stopped beating the boy and is now looking at me with narrowed eyes, still holding the boy's collar.

Taehyung - Why?

He asked in a low voice which sent shivers down my spine and I knew he was angry at me for stopping him like this. I wanted to say why I stopped him but it was like someone has sealed my mouth with glue. I didn't utter a single word and remained silent.

Taehyung closed his eyes for a minute and took a deep breath. He looked at me dead in the eyes and said

Taehyung - Why did you stop me?

I gulped and remove my hands from my mouth. I know I have to say something to divert this sudden attention, so

Jia - Yo... you're beating the boy for 20 mins now, non-stop. Look at him, he's on the verge of losing his consciousness

Taehyung - So?

It would be a lie if I say I wasn't a little shocked hearing his response. He didn't care if he falls unconscious. "Oh god! Why can't I keep my mouth shut when it needed to be the most", I thought bitterly.

Taehyung let the boy go and he fell on the ground groaning in pain. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and started walking towards me. He has a calm expression on his face but I can see his veins popping out from his hands. I wanted to run away from him, from this cafeteria but it seems like my legs have suddenly stopped moving. I was looking at him with horror-filled widened eyes when a voice from behind stopped him in his tracks.

?? - Stop Taehyung, the girl is right.

We all look over and find a broad-shoulder boy standing with his hands folded in front of his chest.

"What is his name again?.....uh..uhhh.....J...Jin...yes, Jin!", I thought.

Jin - We have other things to be taken care of too. Let's go and everyone go to your classes. NOW!