Chapter 09

[A/n POV] After the incident and conversation with Seokjin, Jia came back home only to find her mother calling her for the tenth time

[A/n POV]
After the incident and conversation with Seokjin, Jia came back home only to find her mother calling her for the tenth time. She calm Naira down and told her she was out there talking some fresh air to which Naira sighed in relief knowing Jia was okay.

The mother and daughter duo had their dinner after that and then went to sleep. The next day, Jia woke up a little earlier than her usual time and so thought to go for a walk before getting ready for school. So she wore a casual outfit and went out of the room only to find her mom sitting on the dinning table having tea and reading the newspaper.

Jia - Good morning mom!

Niara look up from the newspaper and when saw Jia standing there with a smile, she furrowed her eyebrows and look at her phone for time.

Niara - It's only 6:30 cherry, why are you awake so early today?

Jia - Just woke up. I'm going on a walk, wanna come?

Niara - Let's go, wait let me get my purse.

With that Naira got up and taking her purse, the mother daughter duo went on a walk before getting ready for school and office.

As usual Jia waited for TXT at the bus stop and when she saw a black car stopping next to her she got up from her seat.

Beomgyu roll the window down and greeted her with a wide smile on his face. Yeonjun wave at her from the driver's seat which made her return the gesture happily.

It became a untold rule between them that everyday on the way to school the boys would pick Jia up from the bus stop. It wasn't like the boys didn't liked Jia's company. They enjoyed it very much and would talk to her all the journey to uni without stopping.

They all got to their destination and after parking the car Jia bid the boys bye as they wanted to have the breakfast from cafeteria today and went to look for her girl friends.

She soon found them standing beside her locker. Jennie was showing Lisa something hilarious on her phone which was causing her to laugh while Rosé, Jisoo and Erica were talking among themselves.

Jia went and greeted them with a hug which the girls returned gladly. All the girls started talking among eachother when they all heard squealing. Erica sighed frustrated knowing the reason behind their excitement.

Seeing her frustrated face(-_-) Rosé, Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and Jia started laughing. Jia turn around to find BTS coming from the entrance of the school. She looked back at Erica and said

Jia - Here our brother-in-law has came.

Rosé - True, true.

Erica - Aish, I seriously can't understand these fangirls. Why can't they take the hint! Like girl he is taken for fuck sake.