Chapter 07

[A/n POV]Namjoon was going through some notes when his brothers barged inside his room

[A/n POV]
Namjoon was going through some notes when his brothers barged inside his room. He look up from his notebook to see all the guys sprawled all over in his room. Hoseok, Jin and Jungkook has claim the bed whereas Jimin, Yoongi were sitting on the beanbags and Taehyung was sitting on a chair beside Namjoon's.

Namjoon was a little confuse as whenever there would any discussion over a mission, only during that time the boys would be using Namjoon's room for meeting and he's sure they doesn't have any mission right now.

Namjoon - Uh...would anyone like to tell me?

Jin - The maknaes think that we all should talk to Jia about stopping the marriage. They think she can convince ms. Naira into calling the wedding off.

Namjoon - I don't think she'll agree. Didn't you saw how she said yes to the marriage for ms. Naira. She'll not agree to this plan.

Taehyung - But we can give it a try. We have to give it a try!

Namjoon - Dad is so happy do we really have to?

Jimin - Please hyung one try, just one. If she agrees we'll proceed but if not then....ok fine we will try. But please once. You do remember how she betrayed us. How they betrayed dad.

Yoongi - How can we forget that Jimin-ah. Because of their greed we were about to lose dad that day forever.

Taehyung - Just one try hyung please.

Namjoon didn't know what to say to them so he looked at Jin who said

Jin - Don't look at me Namjoon-ah they had persuaded me before you and I am also confuse as you're.

Namjoon sigh hearing Jin's reply and said

Namjoon - Fine but if she doesn't agree then we will try our best to adapt with the new arrangements that are going to happen. Got it.

Everyone - Yea/Yes.

After that they all started to discuss about random topics, completely forgetting about the serious conversation that took place a few minutes ago.

[Next day, at the bus stop]
Jia was as usual standing at the bus stop but this time waiting for TXTs' car to come not the bus. She would be lying to herself if she said that she didn't liked the boys' company apart from her girlfriends. After them TXT are the first boys who have become her friends.

Thinking of guys suddenly seven guys pop up in her head making her sigh in worry. Jia was sure after what happened yesterday BTS would hunt her down and will do anything in their might to stop this marriage and will make her their pawn for that.

But she had decided earlier only that for her mother she was going to accept the marriage and would say no to their any type of requests of stopping the marriage if they approach her.