15 Mouth Full of Skittles (Piper)

"So we're going to start, obviously, with where you disappeared to this afternoon," Leah said, separating a twizzler and piling the thin red rope into her mouth. Despite myself, I giggled like a schoolgirl at both the question and the memory it brought. My cheeks heated to a burning sensation and I stared down at the brightly colored candy in my hand to avoid answering. "You're not getting out of this, Piper, don't you dare—"

But it was too late. I shoved all of the candy in my mouth at once and grinned up at her like a chipmunk before we both fell to giggles and collapsed onto our backs next to each other on the bed.

"Was that to avoid talking?" She asked once the laughter subsided. "Or were you demonstrating?"

I snorted.

"The latter," I answered and she gave me a shove so hard that I nearly fell off the bed.

"Shut up!" She squealed, excitedly. "You harlot!"

My door opened then and Connor entered, carrying a pillow with him.

"If you're going to be this damn loud, you might as well share the candy while you keep me up," he grumbled, shutting the door behind him and lying down at the foot of the bed. It wasn't unlike him to join us on these nights, grumbling about how tired he was and complaining the whole time even though we knew he loved the gossip just as much as we did. "Pass the Swedish fish."

I obeyed, tossing him the bright yellow bag and watching him root around in it.

"Piper was just telling me about her afternoon delight," Leah said with a grin. I pulled my pillow from behind me and smacked her with it but she only giggled and sat upright again.

"Oh yeah?" Connor asked, still rustling around in the bag. "What'd you get into, Señora Vega?"

He raised a brow as he looked up at me. I rolled my eyes.

"You thought I was gonna let that go, didn't you?" He said.

"A blow job," Leah blurted and he looked over at her and blinked.

"Excuse me?"

"She gave him a blow job. That's where they were."

Connor pursed his lips and gave me a nod of approval.

"That's our girl," he muttered, stuffing a handful of Swedish fish in his mouth. I smiled, holding back a laugh.

"So... how big?" Leah asked. Connor's eyes snapped up at that, the exact question he had asked earlier, the one I had narrowly avoided then. It appeared that I wasn't getting off so easily now.

"Guys, don't make me—" I started.

"Oh, come on. This is what girls' night is all about. It's tradition!"

"Yeah, it's tradition!" Connor echoed. Leah looked at him and he shrugged. "I really just want to know."

"It's— he's—" I struggled but then faltered, blushing furiously.

"Okay. I'm gonna hold my hands out at different intervals. You tell me when it's right," Connor said and then began with his hands less than an inch apart.

"Are you kidding me?" Leah snapped. "That's where you start? You think she'd even still be here if—"

"Guys, I'm not doing this," I interrupted. "I know it's tradition but this... isn't like the others. This is Lucas. He was friend first. Before I even knew you guys. He's not just some guy and I can't talk about him like he is."

Leah and Connor exchanged a look.

"You love him," she said then and I blinked at her for a moment before a bubble of nervous laughter escaped me.